[_моитзсяuсhé dз сłάįяз Uиįvзяšįту_]

~I am currently staying here.. Mom (Mrs. Stadford) enrolled me here.. I don't know if what kind of school this is.. But she told me that Sean, Carl and Almira will guide me here..~

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

~I'm currently taking the entrance exam... As usual, the exam became really easy før me 'coz I was an honor student at my old school.... That's why I passed the exam and was assigned to class A~

••••••••(Now I'm in 5th grade and in the room A)••••••••

-Mr.Gomez-

"Class, I would like to introduce ur new classmate, Ms. Samantha Katherine Millette.. She's a very close friend of our very own Sean Stadford..."

I was slightly nervous but I told my self it was going to be alright.. And then I started talking

"Hi. My name is Samantha Katherine M. Millette.. My M stands før Manzanilla.. The name Samantha was took from my father's name, Simon while Katherine was took from my mother's name, Katherina.. You can call me Sam, Sammy or Kat.. Btw, I just turned 10 last February 12.. Thank you very much and nice meeting you all.." and I smiled at them..

Teacher

"You can sit beside Mr. Stadford før assistance.."

And then Sean looked at me and then I blushed and he just laughed at me =.=

My new classmates started talking about me .... I guess they didn't know that I could hear them.. I heard some of them said "Wow, she's cute..", "She's good at introducing, huh?".. And some of them said "She looked stupid".. Grrr... They're just jealous 'coz I'm beautiful... Sorry hehehehe... I think I became a bit boastful..

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

~English time~

"Zz..Zzz...Zz..Zzz" -Sean-

Hihihi ... Sean is sleeping.... Yeah.. He really pisses me off but you know.... He's super cute and...

"Mr. Stadford, wake up!!" -teacher-

"Sir, what is it??" -Sean-

"What is it?!?! Can't you see? We're discussing a new lesson.. Earlier I said to copy the conjugation of the verbs on your notebooks and you are the only one who isn't copying the notes.. Do u know that we're going to have a long test tomorrow?" -teacher-

"Do I need to bother?" -Sean while yawning"

"Stand up and recite all the verb conjugation w/o looking at the board" -teacher-

"K" Sean said "The ordinary form of the verb in present play is I play He/She/It play, you play, we play.. Blah blah blah.. The progressive form is blah blah blah" until he recited all the present tense, present progressive, emphatic form of verbs.. so as I was saying.. Besides of being super cute, he's also awesome..

(sorry I had to cut it... I really busy.. I'm not finished yet) ^.^