Ectoplasm

I walk through the halls of Casper High, hugging my books to my chest. It was finally the last day and there was one class left. I can't wait to move on and be done with school. My name is Phantasma Guiest. I'm 18 years old. My best friends are Tucker Fully, Sam Manson..... and Danny Fenton.

We all graduate this year and, let's just say Mr. Lancer is ecstatic. He hated us. Especially Danny and I. We would goof off so much that even the principle stopped seeing us and made us Mr. Lancer's problem.

Now that sounds like the life of a normal high school student...... but I haven't told you about the good stuff yet. The ghosts.

Danny's parents are ghost hunters and, no offense to them, they weren't very good at it. Danny's father, Jack, is an inventor. He creates ghost hunting equipment, even the Fenton Thermos. Yep. A soup thermos made to trap ghosts, and it works. Danny, Sam, Tucker, and I are in a little ghost business of our own.

We catch the ghosts. In fact, Danny is part ghost. He was just 14 when his parents built a ghost portal, the door to the ghost zone. When they first plugged it in it didn't work. Us 4 kids went to check it out, Danny and I actually going into it. As we were looking around his hand pressed the green button inside... the on switch.

Instantly the portal turned on and Danny and I both experienced the same thing. It was painful at first, the ectoplasmic matter gathering, opening the portal, tainting our DNA with that of a ghost. That is when he became the ghost boy, Danny Phantom. What happened to me you ask? The same thing. I gained a ghost half.

Before going into the portal Danny and I actually looked a lot alike, people mistaking us for family even though we weren't. I have long, lower back length black hair. I was skinny, yet well built in the bones and muscles. My eyes a piercing green gold. Now a day's I look almost the same accept my more womanly features came in. Yea we all get it I got hips, an ass, and boobs. It happens to all of us.

My ghost form is a lot more intimidating than Danny's. My ghostly white hair went to my feet, slightly bony body tall and menacing. My face was also bonier, marked with reddish scars. My forehead has a white gemstone in it that glows when I am using my powers.

My eyes were turned a pale blue, almost white, color. When I get angry, in either form, instead of glowing the white colors of my ghost eyes like what happens to Danny, mine become black. Not just my iris, my entire eye. It was scary, but I loved it.

Unlike Danny, however, I can't shoot laser been a out of my hands and feet, I can't control ice, I don't have a ghostly wail.... but I do have a roar. My power is shape shifting. All animals that have ever existed, even the ones that don't or that exist in the ghost world I can take the form of. In each, no matter what it is, I am pure black, the white gem still on my forehead, my eyes still white. I also have the power of shadows instead of ice.

Over the years Danny and I have trained and controlled our powers, only using them when we needed to...... or when we wanted to mess with someone. My prime target, when Danny wasn't around of course, was Paulena. I hated her. Not only did she bully me, Danny liked her for her beauty. Yea anyone can cake on pounds of make up to look good but I could see through that.

With my heightened animal senses I can look into someone's eyes and know everything about them.... Their secrets... their fears... I can even study their normal behavior and know what they're really thinking. With the slightest twitch I can tell when someone was going to strike or flee....... cry or laugh. I can also pick up on emotions of the ones around me.

While lost in my train of thought I accidentally bump into Dash. Great. This meat head. He whirled around, looking down at me. "Watch were your going next time or I might have to hurt you Phantasma." He threatened. Sadly I was at my locker and his was next to it so I couldn't get away. I place my things in the locker, turning back to him. "Dash you really are sad. You are so self cautious about your image that you resort to petty name calling and empty threats. I pity you sometimes you know?"

"Cut it out with the mind games ok?" he hesitated. When he wasn't picking on me or Danny..... he was flirting with me. "I'd rather play some other game. Maybe you can come over to my place tonight and we can play some naked twister." I gag.

"So sad Dash. You really are sad. You can't get to me with the name calling and that pisses you off, but you're addicted to the anger I cause. It turns you on. You think I'm playing hard to get because Sam and I are the only 2 girls who aren't swooning when you walk by or in your pants with a single wink."

He scoffed and tried to play it off. "N... no. Look just cut it out with the mind games ok... it's freaking me out." He said, leaning uncomfortably close to me, arm on the locker. "But come on. Maybe you can let me into that pretty little head of yours?"

I chuckle. "What is it with you jocks? You think no means yes and get lost means 'Take me I'm yours'" I say as I lean onto his chest to prove my point slightly. I close my locker door and walk to my last class. The best part is that Danny, Dash, Paulena, Tucker, Sam, and I were all in that class. I loved messing with Paulena and Dash so much. Sometimes I even let Dash flirt with me when Danny is around. I could tell it made him kinda jealous.

I walk into the door and take my seat. The best part of this class was that it was only a study hall. I take my seat at my normal table, Sam and Tucker already there. I. feel Dash come up behind me and put a hand on my hip. I elbow him in the gut with an innocent smile as if I had done nothing and, as I walk over to the table and Dash is on the ground laughing, I yell "Sup fuckers!!!!"

The teacher couldn't even care less. They smile and I sit down. "So where's Danny? Lancer got him again for one final detention?" Tucker nodded. "Yep, and according to my calculations he should be through the door to get you right about........"

"Guiest!!!!" Mr. Lancer bellowed, cutting off Tucker, who continued after Mr. Lancer walked in. "Now."

Mr. Lancer looked at me. "Come on, you have some things you still need to do for me" I smirk and look back to Sam and Tucker, giving them a lose, two finger salute before standing and walking to the room. Danny was sitting there, making a paper airplane. He sees me and smirks. "Warden found ya?"

"Yep" I smirk back, sitting next to him. "You missed it. Dash grabbed my ass while I walked into class"

His head shot up, looking at me. "He what?!" he growled. I laugh. "Don't worry I got him pretty good in the gut. He should still be in a lot of pain." Danny laughed. I loved it when he laughed. The way his chest bounced and his lips curled into a wide smile.

"You're great" he said, making me blush slightly, but not noticeably. "I try"

"Ready to make Mr. Lancer's last day with us a living hell?" he asked.

I smirked. "You never had to ask the question."