"Oh for God's sake just let her go, you can't force her to be with you. And anyway she'll come back to you in less than an hour. Mark my words" Kaori cut in our conversation with an annoyed face. Apparently she and Namjoon had been listening to our conversation for a while and felt that Yoongi was being too selfish.

I sent Kaori a thankful look and she smiled. "Fine" Yoongi said as he crossed his arms and leaned back in his seat.

"I don't get why I always have to take help from others to persuade him" I scoffed even though I was happy he was allowing me to go. He didn't answer while Kaori chuckled. I saw Namjoon smiling at us from the rearview mirror.

"But only if I go with you"

*

*

*

I stood at the familiar front door and bit my lip nervously. Yoongi sat in the car where I told him to stay because I didn't want my mother to see him just yet. How was she going to react?

Namjoon and Kaori had decided to run the rest of the way since they wanted us to go in the car. I knew they were planning to do 'something' in the forest so told Yoongi to let them go before he protested. He drove me here the rest of the way and said that he'd wait in the car so I can catch up with my mother.

Yoongi told me to not tell her the truth. I had to make up a story so that she would believe me and let me go again. I didn't know how I was going to do that. Gathering up my courage, I raised my hand to knock at the door. I turned to look at Yoongi who sent me a reassuring smile and knocked 3 times at the wooden door.

Half a minute later the door opened and I prepared myself putting on a smile. My mother's eyes widened as soon as she saw me while mine teared up. I couldn't believe I was seeing her after all that had happened.

Before I had time to say hi, she pulled me into a bone crushing hug. I hugged her back with as much passion as I started crying into her shoulder. "I-I missed you so much eomma" I cried wrapping my arms around her.

"Where have you been darling? Do you know how long I was looking for you? How worried I was. I'm so glad to see you" She said and pulled away to steady my face.

My mother pulled me in and closed the door making me sit on the couch in the living room. She sat beside me and started asking all sorts of questions. I chuckled and wiped my tears telling her to calm down and ask them one by one.

"I'm sorry. I should've left a note. My boyfriend suddenly booked a flight to Malaysia and took me there with him. I didn't have time to come back and say good bye or even pack my clothes. I'm so sorry" I lied. I had to do it or my mother would tell everyone since she can't keep secrets.

"You could've called me!" She exclaimed. If she weren't so happy to see me she would've hit me right in the head with a slipper. I nodded my head avoiding eye contact. "And who's this boyfriend of your's? How do I not know of him?" She asked suddenly becoming a teenager who wanted to know who the guy was.

The doorbell rang and I smiled at her "That would be him"

My mother got up and ran to the door while I stood up and followed her chuckling at how childish she was acting. She was way too happy. And here I was, worried that she'd be angry af.

Yoongi stood at the door with his hands in his pockets. As soon as he saw that it wasn't me at the door, he quickly stood up straight and bowed respectfully. "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Yoongi, Hyemi's boyfriend" He smiled trying to be nice.

I wish he'd have been like that to me.

"My my! Such a sweet and handsome young man" She said. "Come in! come in!" She said in a hurry pulling him inside. I watched how shocked Yoongi was with a smile. He wasn't expecting my mother to react this way.

We both stayed there for a while and I explained to my mother how we were planning to live with my 'new boyfriend'. It was painful to lie but it was the only way I could keep seeing her while staying with him.

"We have to go now" Yoongi said looking at the time. It was already 11 pm and he was getting a bit impatient. I was sad to leave again but hid it with a smile. I went upstairs to my room to get my belongings and after one last goodbye hug I told my mother to take care of herself and left.

We walked back to the car in a much better mood. I felt like all the burden had been lifted off me. It was the fact that my mother didn't know where I was or what was happening to me that worried me. Telling her that I was fine felt like a relief.

Yoongi started the car as I put on my seatbelt.

"Shit. Mijoo's going to be really angry"

I can't make a good cover for the book ;-; A long chapter for you lovelies ^^