Author's Note

READ ME

Okay children I have returned from the abyss in order to address some of the problems everyone seems to be having with this book. There are so many that I now refuse to address the complaints individually-Just so you know, because of all the nagging I now delete any email notifications concerning Hannah-which makes me feel terrible for the people who are kind and generous enough to look over the numerous flaws in this book. So, here we go!

SPELLING: Ok. I was in high school when I wrote this. And when I get into my 'writing groove' my fingers fly across the keypad and I rarely have time to check over the whole thing. And another thing I forewarned you ALL that there would be spelling mistakes. No need to CONSTANTLY bring them up. Besides I WROTE THIS ON MY IPOD THERE ARE BOUND TO BE MISTAKES.

GRAMMAR: I wrote the majority of the book(6-27) on my iPod-I have ZERO computer access. No word processor. Zip. For a D school education Ive done pretty creaking fabulous job writing this okay? I was always bad at anyway.

HISTORICAL ACCURACY: IM ONLY HUMAN Y'ALL. I did as much research as I could. Pardon me for giving them mirrors and canons(and according to Wikipeda{I know not the best place to go for research} there were cannons in the 1100s). And if I see one more comment about the palm trees I'm gunna expire. NO IT IS NOT A BRAIN FART BUT A SCIENTIFIC FACT. SHUSH. I have deleted it from the story any way. AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NOT ONE MORE WORD ABOUT THE MAC/MC FIASCO. IDC.

I am not going to comb throw all 27 parts and try to remember every one of the things you all "helpfully" pointed out. No. Nuh uh. As of now I am rewriting the book. My Nexus7 has a mini Microsoft word app on it with spell check and all that, and I plan to contact an editor who offered to edit it for me, so that it can meet your high standards. I have to rewrite it anyway if I ever want to see it in print.Ok???? I plan to tweak it in a few ways- instead of the 12th century I will bump it to the 15th or 16th WHEN THEY HAD MIRRORS. I will expand on characters I sadly neglected i.e. James, Douglas, and Daisy.

Ok? Is that all right with everyone? It is no cake walk writing a book on a screen the length of your pointer finger with an itty bitty keypad. And there's freaking autocorrect that I don't always catch.

I do appreciate everyone trying to help make Hannah the best she can possibly be-but it has turned from helpful to annoying. I am ready to delete the book and say aurivor to Watty completely. I don't want to but its getting to the point where I have no choice.

I am sorry to the readers who rave and compliment the book-you guys are sweetie pies thank you for not nit picking. Comments like yours are all that keeps me from straight up deleting any mail I get from the Wattpad Team.

I love you guys, I really really do. And if ya read my rants you are a champion ❤ But you know that. I know you are just trying to help-it just became annoying rather quickly. Spelling has always been my Achilles heel-I have tried to put a 'v' in 'of' several times-You get what Im saying?

Ok. Thank you for soldiering through this with me.

LOL Amber :*