The Blue Moon Pack

I finally finished editing and redoing the previous chapters. Please read them again as I have changed all of the characters names, as well as the story line. Attached is a picture of Fae. Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Rebecca's POV)

We were half a mile away from the pack border when I heard Alpha Jacob through the mind link.

"Rebecca where the hell are you?! It's time for lunch, there's no food and the house is a mess. When I find you, you're as good as dead!"

Who the hell did he think he was. He rejected me, insulted me, and hurt me all the time. Yet he was mad at ME?
Oh well, I was almost gone, I wouldn't answer the mind link and I told Natasha to do the same. He could yell all he wanted, I no longer cared.

We were a couple of feet away form the border when I spotted Celeste and Fae waiting for us. Finally, we would be free from the Dark Night Pack, free from their hatred, their malice.

We finally crossed the border. I felt my wolf disconnect from the pack and I was sure my "mate" felt me leave.

Celeste gave us water bottles and led us into the pack house.

This pack house was so much bigger and better than the Dark Night one.
It had seven floors, an olympic sized swimming pool, a private section of the woods, a river, a guest section, etc,.,
There was nothing it didn't have. I could tell it would be a while before I was able to get around the house without getting lost.

"Ok so you guys are going to need cars, new clothes, phones, jewelry, and so many other things," Celeste said, looking us over.

"Not to worry. Now that we are out of the Dark Night pack, Natasha and I will be able to retrieve the money our parents left us before they were taken," I told Celeste.

Natasha and I were actually filthy rich. We had never taken the money out of the bank since we feared that the rest of the Dark Night pack would take it away from us. But now, it was time to go on a major shopping spree.

"That's good. However, you and Natasha will also need to train starting tomorrow. You are both vulnerable since you haven't shifted yet and you need to be able to at least rum away," Fae said with a serious look.

I knew the rogue attacks got worse each day so I agreed with her. I knew that should a wolf attack me, I would die for sure.

"Tonight we will have the Initiation Ceremony so we need to go to the mall right now. You two need major makeovers."

"Thanks Fae, That's very nice," Natasha said, sarcasm dripping from every word.

"What are you waiting for? Let's Go! We have so much to do and so little time," exclaimed Celeste.

Guess we're going to get makeovers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another chapter done! I am going to be updating at least once a week now. Please read the previous chapters as i have changed them a bit. Thank you for all of the support!