Chapter 28 - Pancakes

Start from the beginning

I quickly got dressed into the clothes. I stole Cameron's hair brush and brushed my hair with it, maybe he wouldn't notice. I slid the beanie over my head. It looked good.

I grabbed a washcloth and got it wet. I scrubbed the make-up that I wore last night off. I guess I'll go make-up less.

I walked out of Cameron's bathroom with a smile on my face. "Why are you so happy?" Cameron asked. "Before you answer, you look gorgeous."

I blushed. "Thanks. And I don't know why I'm so happy."

"Well I like it," He hugged me. "You hungry?" I nodded. "Alright I'll make you pancakes." He grabbed my hand and walked me downstairs. We reached the bottom step when we both heard a groaning noise. I latched onto Cameron slightly frightened. "Relax, its Nash."

I walked to the living room where I found Nash spread out on the floor. "Are you okay?" I asked kneeling next to him. He slowly shook his head. "That's what you get for drinking." Cameron came and knelt next to me.

"We'll put him on the couch I guess." Cameron suggested. I wrapped my arms around Nash's legs; Cameron wrapped his arms around his chest. We simultaneously lifted and threw him on the couch. I fell on my butt once I let go of Nash. Cameron laughed. "He is a little heavy." His hand was outstretched, I accepted.

Cameron and I walked hand in hand to the kitchen. He sat me on the nearest barstool behind the counter. He continued walking towards a cabinet to get a small pancake griddle. I couldn't stand there and watch him. I got up and went to another cabinet retrieving the pancake mix. I then went to the fridge getting the eggs and milk.

Cameron turned around. "I'm sorry I had to help." I smiled.

"It's fine." He smiled back then went to go get a mixing bowl. I sat the ingredients on the counter. I grabbed a knife out of the drawer by my hip and cut the bisquick box open. "Careful." Cameron quickly set the bowl down then grabbed my wrist guiding it across the box.

"I can use a knife, I'm not clumsy." I laughed.

"I know I just don't want you to get hurt." He kissed my cheek. I rolled my eyes, he was so protective. Cameron pulled out a whisk from another drawer and a few measuring cups.

"We don't need those." I gestured towards the measuring cups.

"Yes we do." He laughed.

"No, when I make pancakes I guesstimate. That's what we're gonna do." I said that all with a straight face.

"Fine." He rolled his eyes as he put the cups back. I ripped open the bag of pancake mix and dumped approximately two cups of powder in the bowl. Cameron took the lid off the milk and put about a quarter cup in the mixture. I cracked the two eggs in the bowl. Cameron took the shells from my hands and threw them in the garbage can. I quickly put a drop of vanilla in the mixture to sweeten it up.

"My hands are all slimy." I whined.

"That's what she said." Cameron piped up. I rolled my eyes. I took the whisk in my hand and started to stir the pancake batter together. Cameron plugged in the pancake griddle and turned it on.

I felt an arm wrap around my waist, then I saw a hand go on top of mine. Cameron started to help me stir the batter. I smiled. This was exactly like some romantic chick flick. "I think it's good." We've been stirring the batter for a good five minutes.

His hand went off of mine; he then placed it around my waist. I smiled as I took a spoon and poured a moderate amount of batter onto the griddle. I kept doing that until there were about six puddles. Cameron let one hand off of me to grab a spatula and flip the pancakes. I kissed his cheek really quick. "Get some plates." He kissed me back.

"K." I squirmed out of his hug and went to a taller cabinet to get three plates; maybe Nash wanted food later too. I brought them over to where Cameron was and sat them on the counter.

"Ready?" I nodded as I held out one plate. He placed two pancaked on it, then two pancakes on the other two plates. "I'll wash the dishes you eat up." I took a plate with pancakes and poured some syrup on top, then grabbed a fork. I sat down on a barstool and started to eat.

"I want food too." Nash said walking up behind me.

"How are you feeling?" I asked after I swallowed my food.

"My head hurts really bad." Nash put his hands on his head and began to rub it.

"Sorry. Cameron probably has Advil you can take." I offered.

"Yeah." He walked to the kitchen and went to Cameron's medicine cabinet. I went back to eating my delicious pancakes.

Cameron sat next to me and took a big bite of the pancakes. "These are really good." He said with his mouth full. I rolled my eyes as he swallowed his pancaked. "Sorry." He laughed.

"It's okay, it was kind of cute anyway. "I winked. He smiled.

"Stop flirting, and stop talking so loud." Nash yelled. Cameron and I looked at each other. "Thanks for the pancakes." He returned back to the couch.

A/N: This feels like a long chapter...oh well :)

Guys please check out my friend and I's video! Go to youtube.com/shaynaandkayliah

It would be epic if you tweet the link the @MAGCONTOUR and tell them to watch it, I will hug you. Please and thanks :)

▲ Follow me on ▲

Twitter: @damnmmendes

Instagram: @shaynaxobailey

Pheed: @shaynaxobailey

Vine: Shayna Bailey

Kik: shaynabailey

Püma :D