fourteen.

Lincoln's sword clashed with Avery as they fought. She pushed forward but he was too strong but ducked underneath him instead.

He twisted his sword as she panted, bent double.

He swung the sword again, making widen her eyes at the blunt sword coming to her face, she put her hand out catching the sword with her palms. She twisted it around and kicked his back so he was on the floor.

Octavia entered the room and Avery stood up, with her sword in ready position. Lincoln and her circled each other before she attacked. She swung her sword but he ducked too much, falling on the floor.

Octavia smiled, as Avery helped Lincoln up only for him to pull her down. He stood above her with the sword to her neck as she groaned. "Fuck."

"Wow, That must've hurt." Octavia noticed as Avery put her hand on her lower back. "Come on. Truck's charged."

"You've improved since last time."

"Well I have an amazing teacher." She complemented. "I'll see you later Lincoln."

***

"Ohh, I knew I should've taken my horse." Octavia groaned.

Avery spotted Bellamy looking ahead to the trees. "Hey... The summit delegation will be fine. Kane and Abby are there and we should have complete faith in them."

"I should be there."

"Then you wouldn't be here with me." Avery shrugged with a short smile on her face.

"You make a good argument."

"Besides, as soon as your leg heals, you and me will be right back out there." She reassured him. He kissed her before Gina shouted.

"YOU GUYS SUCK." Avery burst out laughing before she grabbed a bag and walked into mount weather. The smile was wiped off as soon as she walked in.

"It's going to be fine Babe." He kissed the top of her head, holding her hand.

"Welcome." Pike stood up as Farm station laughed and lived. "Come. Join us."

"Someone's made themselves at home." Raven commented.

"There must be 30 of them in here."

"36, but the more, the merrier." Pike shook hands with Pike while Avery rolled her eyes slightly.

"36? Wow. The Grounders are gonna think we moved in." Avery said.

"Well, there was no room at the inn."

"And this is your option?" Octavia asked.

"O..."

"I'm out of here." Octavia left.

"Donovan, Reyes, you're 3 hours late. We've got no power to medical, fluctuations on levels 2 and 3, and blown fuses all over the place. Get on it." Sinclair ordered.

"I'll see you later, Radio if you need anything." Raven and Avery left but not before she made a little detour.

"Hey O." She said, looking up at her. She nodded back. "Bellamy's really loving Pike isn't he?"

"Yu ste laksen." She commented. You are hurt.

"Not really. I'm not very happy with it." Avery replied. "Ai hod you. Hodnes laik uf." I love you and Love is strength.

"Ai hod you in seintaim." Octavia replied. I love you, too. "Ai na ste kamp raun yu otaim." I will always be with you.

Avery smiled, going inside. "Set raun." Stay.