Obi-Wan Kenobi

You stood on Kashyyyk, hiding in thick brush, watching in horror as fellow clones fired at your Jedi friends. You dare not step out and fight them in fear of being caught. There were too many and they seem to know the right pattern to shoot to get the best of a skilled Jedi. You held your breath as bodies lay unmoving, clones stepping over them unceremoniously and shouting about finding the rest.

You were too angry to cry. Too stunned to call out to fight. Too afraid to hope that you might not be the last one alive. You took a deep breath, feeling with the Force that the cost was clear. You left your hideout and booked it for your ship, not trusting to stop for anything or anyone. You made it to your ship without incident. You let out a nervous laugh at the sudden turn of events. You didn't let yourself relax until you were in hyperspace on your way to the Jedi Temple.

Surly survivors have regrouped there. Surly Obi-Wan was there, safe and well.

Sure enough, you got a transmission from the Jedi Temple saying that the war was over and to meet there. You let out a breath of gratitude for fate being kind and well timed. You pulled up to the temple but something was amiss. You didn't feel right. Sure enough, you saw a familiar ship leave the temple so you followed.

They were in no hurry to lose you so you figured they were preoccupied with something. That was confirmed when you followed the ship to the Tantive III, Senator Bail Organa's command ship. You contacted him, letting him know of your arrival of which he accepted graciously.

You stepped into the white halls of the command ship, your mind reeling at what could be happening. Suddenly, you heard voices that made you jump but they sounded familiar. You turned a corner and the backs of three men stopped in their tracks as they heard your approach. Yoda was the first to turn, his eyes kind as Organa gave you a welcoming nod.

"Thankful you are safe, I am. Few of us left, there are."

You smiled sadly in response, but your eyes stayed fixed on the one man who had not turned around. Obi-Wan closed his eyes for a moment as he felt your Force aura swirl around him, making him feel warm. At home. For years he did well hiding his growing attraction for you, but as of late he was finding it hard to not think of you as just his fellow Jedi.

Yoda, sensing Obi-Wan's inner battle turned to Organa and nodded away. "Leave them, we shall. Mmm? Discuss further plans, we must."

Organa smiled knowingly, nodding in farewell to you before he and the small Jedi left you and your hammering heart alone with the one man you couldn't stop thinking about. Obi-Wan opened his eyes and after what felt like ages, he finally turned around, meeting your eyes with his own blue ones, making your knees weak.

"Hello (Y/n)." His voice was soft and his lips turned up in a small smile.

You just looked at him, blinking hard as you tried to form a sentence but nothing came. Instead, tears fell freely as everything seemed to set in, including coming to terms with the fact that the both of you were still alive. Obi-Wan knit his eyebrows in concern as you didn't respond, taking a step forward reaching out to you.

Suddenly you broke into a jog, racing for him and flinging your arms around his neck, feeling his wrap around you securely as he buried his face in your shoulder.

"You're alright," you whispered, breathing him in, holding on as if he would disappear.

Obi-Wan chuckled, kissing your shoulder before pulling back and cupping your face with his hands gently. "Of course I am."

You smiled, reaching up to run your hands through his hair. He gave you an odd look, but you laughed. His hands fell to rest on your waist.

"What are you doing?" He questioned though he didn't pull away, he found it felt quite good.

"You have no idea how long I have wanted to do that," you said letting your hands fall on his arms. Suddenly he pulled you close, your chests bumping. Your eyes widened as he started to lean forward, his eyes flickering between your lips and your eyes. "What are you doing?" You whisper, your turn to question him.

He only gave you a small smile before he closed the gap, pressing his lips against yours, pulling you to him as if you weren't close enough. You were taken off guard. The ever rule abiding Kenobi was kissing you. But as he deepened it you threw Jedi code out the window and kissed him back. Once air became a necessity, you broke apart but only to hug each other, your head resting on his chest.

Tears came to your eyes as you listened to the calming beat of his heart, ever grateful he was alive. Obi-Wan kissed the top of your head before pulling way to look at you, wiping the tears from your face.

"You have no idea how long I have wanted to do that." He smirked.

You smiled, blushing. "I guess now is a good a time as any."

He just smiled, drinking you in. He made a vow right then and there to keep you close. He never wanted to fear for your life like he did today and he never wanted you to go unknowing of his love for you.