Blossom

Lucy POV
On my way home, Natsu called me.
"What is it?" I asked when I answered.
"Did Juvia go home?"
"Yup, 5 minutes ago. Hey, Natsu, did you guys really have a council meeting?" I wondered.
"Nah." He replied.
I sighed and rolled my eyes, "You talked to Gray right? Did you knock him straight?"
"Of course I did. What kind of friend would I be if I couldn't do that much?"

I could hear him chuckling on the other end.
"I'll swing by tonight to see you alright?"
"Yeah, yeah. See you later." I hung up to notice a tall man with brown hair and a muscular build standing too close to the busy road and not the sidewalk.
"Hey, that's dangerous."

When he turned around to present that kind of expression towards me. I knew it was too late.
__________________
Juvia POV
Once I got home, I bombed my room with my school bag and took off my blazer and untied my tie.
Before I knew it, the front door had unlocked and Gray-sama had entered like usual.

Juvia. You can do it. Just say what you have to say and listen to Gray-sama.
My heart raced with nervousness like I was carry all these plates and if I were to drop them, they would shatter.

I walked downstairs and before Gray-sama noticed me, I hugged him from behind.
"Juvia apologizes for everything!"  I Exclaimed, "please tell Juvia what she's done wrong!" I practically lost my composure.
"J-Juvia." Gray-sama slightly held my hand as I was still holding him within my arms. However, he pried my loving arms away and distanced himself from me.

"You did nothing." He replied back.
"Then why is Gray-sama sad?" I questioned.
"I'm not. Just leave it at that." He turned around.

Juvia. Don't make him leave. If he leaves now he won't understand you at all. Everything will shatter if you let this slip away.
"Juvia is sorry! J-Juvia is sorry for having friends...Juvia is sorry for helping people..."

"W-wait Juvia-"
"Juvia is sorry for being too kind!"
And the plates I was carrying as the burden, dropped and shattered before me.
My heart ripped out once I let my own stubbornness take the best of me. Even though I admit myself that this way to make him realize was cruel. But I didn't want to lose Gray-sama like this!
"Please don't leave Juvia."

I grabbed his sleeve and used my arm to wipe away the cries that hollowed and carved at my heart.
When the silence made it clear, my heart sank lower and lower. Cutting myself with the shards left from the broken plates.

"Gray-sama-"
His sorrowful eyes caught me and he took his beaten arms and wrapped them around me. They were cold. And only I was able to warm him, his heart, his everything, belonged to me, and only me.

"I'm terrible. Tsk, I'm sorry for making you say that. I'm the worst, Juvia." Gray-sama attacked himself with aggressive comments and held me tighter. "If you can forgive a guy like me...for being blindingly jealous."
"Of course Gray-sama." I nodded my head.

His expression revealed a questioning manner. "Why are you so willing to go to such extent for a useless guy like me?" Gray-sama asked.

"Because Gray-sama is the one I fell in love with." I spoke, "because Juvia loves Gray-sama."
"Inane." He slightly chuckled and looked into my watery eyes on high tides. "Thank you."
He planted his soft lips on my mind and butterflies swam inside my stomach.

For every time, I had fallen in love with Gray-sama all over again, it's a new experience every time.
Then he came close to my ear and whispered, "I love you Juvia."
_________________
<Gray>
When I woke up from a nap, Juvia was laying besides me on my bed. I couldn't say no when she wanted to crawl in with me. I stroked back her hair and felt the softness, slipping through my fingers.

Her hair no longer reminded me of that devastating night. I can happily watch the blue on her head and smile. Like the blue sky above us when Juvia had confessed her love towards me.
I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheek.
"Gray-sama?"
"Did I wake you up?"
"No, Juvia just felt that kiss and I wanted to kiss Gray-sama back."

Juvia leaned in and pecked my lips. Such a bright gleam made my heart flutter.
I wanted this moment to last forever.

"Hey Gray-sama, would it make it any better if Juvia didn't hang out or talk to other guys?" She cuddled in closer.
"No, you don't have to do that. I trust you. I trust us." I said. "Don't mind me and my lack of pride." I laughed.
"Hmm, then Juvia should trust Gray-sama while he's with other girls, too." Juvia pouted her lips. "Juvia can get jealous just as much as Gray-sama."
"Ah, I'll keep my distance." I assured, patting her head as we both laughed at what we where talking about.

"Hey, Gray-sama?"
"What is it?" I poked her cheeks.
"Had you always had that necklace of yours?" She touched the silver cross necklace that hung around my neck.
"Yeah." I replied, "why?"
"No, it's nothing really. Juvia just likes it." She gleamed.

Juvia POV
If I could recall such memories. Gray-sama was the one who saved me when I was younger. Even if Gray-sama had forgotten about that day, I will remember for him.
To think that I would be able to see him again.
It's weird how just last year, I newly met him with an outlandish fantasy of  wanting to be with him.
I'm here now. In his arms. I couldn't be happier. Gray-sama is mine.