The Backgrounds

Alexander is a 19 year old boy from an unknown area.  Around the time he was 12 he Father had left him and his mother to die, both sick.  His mother died leaving him an orphan.  By the time he was 17 a hurricane destroyed his town and yet he still couldn't die.  Eventually he gained enough money to catch a plane ride to America and started working in the Legal System.  And by that he afforded a house and whatever else he could get his hands on.  

Alexander's POV

I had a couple new friends in America so far, Laf, Herc, John and Aaron.  "Talk Less, Smile More" is now forever in carved in my brain.  I walked down the street heading to a work meeting, I had straighten most of my clothes preparing the huge event that John is dragging me to, he wants to met a girl.  'They'd most likely pick the others because of the fact I'm an immigrant' I think as I walk into my Studio Apartment.  I lay my favourite tie along the counter and start a call with John.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elizabeth is a 17 year old girl who's father is quite rich.  She has two sisters, Angelica and Peggy.  She has a perfect life most people say but she wouldn't think that for a second.  The thing she wants most in life is a man, she wants to swept off her feet.

Eliza's POV

I started to get ready in my room, my favourite blue dress, earrings, nail polish, everything you need for a perfect event in a perfect place.  High heels, check, everything?  Check!  Suddenly, a knock on my bedroom door.

"Ready?  A limo is coming in 10 Eliza!" Angelica cried while opening her door.

"I have all my stuff in check, I just need to my earrings on, Sis." Returned Eliza, as she fidgeted into her earrings.

"Just get it on!  Who are you trying to impress, a, a, a........  Boy?  Ooooooo, ELIZA HAS A BOYFRIEND, ELIZA HAS A BOYFRI-"  

"My good lord, Peggy!" Eliza Screeched.

"I'll meet you at the door!  DON'T FORGET YOUR HIGH HEELS!"  Angelica reminded as she ran down the stairs. 

"Alright.  And, Peggy get downstairs before I lock you out!"  Eliza sang preparing for the songs they would all sing in harmony.

"Fine, don't strain your voice or else!" Peggy sang back as she skipped downstairs.  I joined close behind putting on my high heels as I dashed out in the limo, I took a seat in the middle. Peggy started to fix my hair and Angelica took out some nail polish to put a design on my nails, by the time they were finished we had reached the huge building walked inside, side by side.  Angelica ran to the centre and a man introduced himself to her.  I wondered who he was but I was too busy getting a snack for Peggy.  

Alexander's POV

Aaron told me the Schuyler Sisters had just entered the building and were the richest girls in town, if you could marry one you're rich.  So, as soon as I saw one I pushed Laf out of the way and went straight for her.

"Angelica Schuyler," The woman said.

"Alexander Hamilton" I responded making myself seem gentle. 

"Where's your family from?" She questioned.

"Unimportant there's a million things I haven't done." I said as I went back with my friends.  We started talking and having a few rounds and suddenly I feel the arm of Angelica.

"Where are you taking me?" 

"I'm about to change your life." She responded with a smirk.

"By all means lead the way." I finished before I was brought to a pretty young girl wearing a blue dress.

"Elizabeth Schuyler, it's a pleasure to meet you." She says before I can speak.

"Schuyler?" I questioned looking back at Angelica.

"My sister." She says.  I turn my head back to Elizabeth.

"If it takes coming to this party to meet, it would have been worth it." I say, being gentleman like, unlike my biological father.  

"I'll leave you too it." Angelica says as I take Eliza's hand and we go to a hallway.  'There are so many to deflower' Aaron's words ring in my head as I walk and start smiling.

Eliza's POV

Alexander grabs my hand with his warm palm and we walk into a hallway of the building, every little room was open.  His eyes gleam as we walk into a room and he locks the door and we make out on a couch. 'I wonder if my sister liked him..' I ponder as our lips touch.  As I open my eyes I see his and instantly know he wont go past this, he wouldn't want to take it so quickly and I understand that completely.  He takes off my shirt as he closes his eyes again.