Chapter 5 cont....-After party

A/N: Sorry it took so long to update but you know computers, cant live with them or without them. Finally we get to see Treasures reaction to the kiss! Ooohhh weeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets go!

Chapter 5 cont.............

Everything happens so fast in the next moments that follow. Christian never takes his eyes off me, even as he pushes Ashley back, ending the kiss. Her expression is one of shock then she follows his gaze to me changing her face to express disgust.

"What the hell does this bi-" And that’s all she manages to say before I swing my right fist out nailing her dead in the face. The punch is so hard she flies off his lap, landing on her ass two feet away into a bush.

Christian jumps up "Treasure! Are you insane?" He yells at me but I barely hear him; anger is only allowing me to focus on my target. Ashley stumbles attempting to get herself out of the bush. I march over to her to finish this fight when Christian grabs me by the waist, throwing me over his shoulder fireman style.

"Put me down! Now! She deserves to get her ass kicked! Put me DOOOWWWNN!" I scream at him all the while kicking and smacking his back. He is unfazed by my antics, continuing to carry me with ease to the front of the house.

“Are you done? Because I’m not putting you down until you calm yourself.” He says still holding me on the front lawn. My heart is still going crazy, my whole body trembles and my breath is heavy.  Overall I'm exhausted and that short burst of adrenaline I got from anger starts to fade.

"Yea I-I'm good" I rasped out in between pants. He gently sets me down right in front of him. I look into the smoky eyes and feel myself getting lost. Thankfully the sound of someone puking in a nearby bush snaps me out of my trance. Christian hears the disgusting sound too glancing back at the culprit. It’s all the distraction I need.

I take his brief moment of lost focus and sprint hard to his left making a beeline straight to the backyard. Why? Well I really can’t stand Ashley, plus one punch wasn’t enough to calm me down. I was fast darting through the yard, what I didn’t expect was that he was faster.

Within seconds I was back on his shoulder repeating my kicking with a side of screaming routine. So close yet so far away. He carries me into the street and continues walking down the road away from Ian’s house.

"Hey! Where are you going? The party is back there? You’re taking me too far?" I ask growing more impatient each second I’m up here.

He continues walking before he replies "I'm taking you home, I think you had enough of this party."

Who cares what he thinks, this is his entire fault anyway. He embarrassed me tonight; seeing him with Ashley only days after he was with me ignited my anger. Only now that the anger was passing I was feeling even worse. My hopes were crushed; I shouldn’t feel sad considering I don’t know him very well. Yeah I wish I could give my sinking heart that memo. Now I realize how much that kiss meant to me and how little it meant to him which is the worst part of all. Being a girl makes no sense sometimes. Are all girls this way or am I just a basket case? I let out a slow sigh to calm myself before speaking to him “You can put me down now, your right I do want to go home.”

He comes to a stop at the corner near the park. I guess he was serious about carrying me all the way home seeing how far we are from Ian’s. He slowly sets me down directly in front of him daring me lose my cool in those beautiful eyes. I run my hands through my hair trying to not shake, and then I turn and walk away from him without a word.

He grabs my hand at the last second turning me back toward him. The expression on his face is hard to read but my first guess would be confusion.

"Hey what was that all about back there, you just punched a girl for no reason?" He says while gently letting go of my hand and putting his own in his pockets.