Chapter 45

Today, it's just a day as same as before and I have 1 more day left. I already packed all my things for tomorrow. My parents called me yesterday,to tell me that my flight is in the morning. I hope Hoshi can send me to the airport, along with the others. Let's just wish,they didn't busy on that day.

"Why are you looked so sad,honey?"

"Oh,Jeonghan oppa." I look at him sit next to me.

"Hm,there's something wrong with your face."

"I'm not wearing any makeup and I do look ugly without it." I replied to him and pouts.

"I just want to say, I didn't see your smile these past few days and you still look beautiful without those,honey." He said and then left,after gave me a kiss on the forehead.

Well,it's quite surprised because they are not working today. I don't know what's going on but I didn't see my Soonyoung since in the morning. When I woke up,he's not there next to me so I was guessing that they do have work today but only a few members are here which is Jeonghan, Joshua, Mingyu,Woozi and Jun. My boyfriend and my twin brother are missing too. I knew they are not working today because I ate breakfast with those people which are here with me.

"Josh,did you see Hoshi?"

Joshua is the one who lets me call him 'Josh' so I did.

He's writing some lyrics,maybe for their new comeback. They really didn't know the meaning of, 'rest'. Pledis, if you read this please let them rest for god sake.

"Maybe,he have class in the morning. Why are you asking,sweetheart?" He asked me without looking at me, maybe he's too focusing on writing those lyrics.

"Oh,I didn't know that. We barely speaks these days." I sighed.

Joshua is finally looking at me, then he's smiling.

"You missed him, and he probably needs some time to think how he wants to get used with his days without you after this." He pats my head and continuing with his lyrics.

I left him and went to Woozi's work area. I'm so bored and I will missed Woozi the most I think.

"Jihoonieeeeeeee."

"Go away."

I pouted and go to him.

"How could you say that to me."

"Oh god, I'm so sorry cutie,I thought it was Dino. Both of you got the same voice."

This is weird because why do keep calling me with cute nicknames. I'm fine with Jeonghan's one because he usually call me that. But Joshua and Woozi hm, 'sweetheart' ? 'cutie' ? What the hell,it makes me cringe.

"Chan's voice is so much uglier than mine."

Woozi laughed.

"You are right." He said,still laughing. Aww, he's so cute while laughing because when he laughs, his eyes becomes so small.

"Stop saying me cute in your head,I'm not cute. I'm manly more than your orange boyfriend."

"Why did you say orange?"

"Oh my god, I'm not supposed to say that."

huh?

"Oh,did you heard that Mingyu is calling your name. You better go now,bye." Woozi gets up from his chair and pushed me out from the room. He shut the door,freaking in front of my face. That's so rude.

I go to the kitchen and see Mingyu and Jun are making some cookiess.

"Oppas,did you know why orange is related to Hoshi?"

Mingyu and Jun look at each other and then,looking at me.

"Because orange is round?" Jun said.

But Mingyu looks so uneasy,I do know why. He keeps his eyes on the cookies,avoid to make an eye contact with me.

I keep staring at him and suddenly he's smiling.

"Mingyu,I know you're hiding something."

He keeps his mouth shut.

I keep giving him a stare. I won't let him go this time.

"Alright alright! You boyfriend wants to give you a surprise by giving you his first single album. Stop staring me with those cute face of yours."

wait what? A SINGLE ALBUM? 

Jun just shook his head because Mingyu ruined everything.

"That's why he keeps wearing hoodies and caps,every single day."

"And he didn't see you or give you kisses these past few days,isn't he?" Jun suddenly said something out of the blue.

"What is happening here?" Jeonghan asked while Joshua is following behind him.

"Daea already know about Hoshi hyung's surprise." 

"It was Mingyu's fault." Jun adds after Mingyu said that.

Jeonghan and Joshua hit Mingyu's arms.

"Argh hyungs!" Mingyu pouted.

"So,should we tell her now?" Joshua asked them.

"Tell me what?"

"That we have more surprise for you so go and wear something pretty." Jeonghan said while pushing me.