Come back to me

" Y/N!!! " Lucy knocked loudly and I rushed to the door without no hesitation. " What's is all the fuss about " I smiled.

" G-Gray he he is i-in the h-hospital " Lucy out of paced and barely didn't talk well for me to understand. " Slow down what happened " I calmed her down.

" Gray he was on a hard mission and he got really hurt by fighting with this person who had dark powers. T-The doctor said that to the c-cause of the dark power almost touch his heart w-we might lose Gray for good." Just when she said that I was out the door running to the hospital and I didn't even look back tears kept coming like rain.

I walked into the building in a rush and I ignore the workers who came to me. " What room Gray Fullbuster is in. I looked at the front desk lady. " Room 11 " she said trying not to waste my time. I run to the room and opened it when I see everybody in the guild in the room gathering around Gray. They looked at me with sorrow in his eyes and I walked slowly to Gray who laying on the bed unconscious.

" Hey babe ... " I giggled gently and I grabbed his hand while he was still unconscious. " Stop fooling me and wake up. " tears spreading down my eyes and everybody is watching me.

"I'm not going to let you leave me okay and all you have to do is wake up for me. " I lay down on the bed next to him and hug him tightly while everybody is in tears. I look at him and he is still sleeping and I kept crying. " Please Gray wake up, for your friends, our family. I'm pregnant and our child is not going to lose his father. That was the big surprise I was about to tell you but you seem happy with our life before that the baby will bring more pressure but I don't regret a thing, don't leave me in this. " I looked up at him.

Gray POV
My mind was all over the place and can't manage to wake. I'm in a dark place and I'm walking in one path where I see Ur and my friend Lyon. Then I continue walking in the path where I was crying alone because it was my fault of Ur death. Soon it brings me into sadness why was I so stupid and went after that even if she warned me not to go .

" Its not your fault " I hear someone and I wipe my tears and say " Yes it is my fault and I'm the reason she died."

" No it's not " I turned around to the familiar voice and I see Ur right in front of me. " I'm so sorry " I dropped down on my knees and cried. " Gray it's not your fault and this was destined to happened to me. Your were not the reason for my death, I was the one who choose to died for my students that I love so much . " she giggles and slowly began to realized that it wasn't my fault since my master told me.

I slowly got up and looked at her. " I can't believe I'm seeing you right here " I said wiping my tears. " Well I can't be surprised, I was always watching you and Lyon everyday"

" Really you was watching us " I was surprised

" Of course I want to see you how you grow and improve your magic " she smiled proudly. " But enough talking to me, you have to wake up and I'm glad seeing you but everybody is waiting for you, your friends , your family and your... wife " I was surprised that she knows about my wife.

" H-How did you kn- "
" Like I said I'm been watching you, now go Gray I'm leaving now. I can't stay here anymore so don't forget what I told you I'm always watching " she started to fading away in the air.

___________________________________________________________
I wake up slowly and when I hear that Y/N was pregnant all I had to say was " I'm going to be a father " and she looked at me with happiness. She pressed her lips against mine and everybody cheered in the room. " Your back " she said

" Of course I'm back I'm never going to leave my family " I hold her hand and she hug me very tight that I couldn't breathe. " Um... N/N your really killing me with your hugs " she stepped back quickly. " Sorry " she looks down on the ground and I hold her hand again kissing it . " I love you my little snowball " I whispered

" I love you too "

Omg you are going to be a mama and Gray is going to be a dada. Sorry about the baby words but I just adore babies because they are so cute and they are just so small but in some ways they get annoying after a while. I really don't mind them at all.

Bye