May 21st 2012

May 21st 2012

It's ok, it was a false alarm. I'm not alone anymore. There were a few other survivors outside, so now in the highly likely event of an attack I've got reinforcements. And they came with weapons, which is always a positive. I personally know a couple of them, so that's nice. Amongst them is a girl called Hannah, who's always good for a laugh, but she's also one of Sian's friends so it's a little awkward. There's also this guy Josh. Again, good for a laugh occasionally, but he's not that good at taking things seriously. Not seen any zombies yet, but it'll only be a matter of time. All it'll take is one slip-up, one loud noise to advertise our position, and we're screwed. We've barricaded ourselves in to the best of our ability, but it'll never hold against a full-on army of the dead. Wait a sec, my phone's vibrating in my pocket... 

Ok, that was awkward. That was Sian. She's still alive, and I've told her where we are. So that means an Oscar-worthy performance of acting like every minute I'm around her isn't tearing me apart. She said she'll be here tomorrow, so I'm safe for tonight at least. I'll have to go now, I haven't slept for three days, and I'll need to at least look alive tomorrow.