Chp. 32

Hey guys unfortunetly someone is leaving this story.. lol.

xx

Sydney

Playlist:

She Looks So Perfect- 5 Seconds Of Summer

Absolutely Final Goodbye-Christina Grimmie

Honeymoon Avenue-Ariana Grande

"Wait you remember it all just like that?" Josh asks.

"I guess so. Aren't you happy?" I ask kissing him and he instantly kisses back.

"Of course I'm happy. How could I not be happy." He says kissing me again.

We are interupted by Lexie coming through the door crying her eyes out.

"Lexie?! What happened?!" I ask.

"J-Justin.."

Lexie's POV 20 Minutes ago

"Babe.. I uh gotta tell you something." Justin says.

"Okay what is it?" I ask.

"Well you see last night when I was gone, I was with someone else." He says looking down.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME JUSTIN?! GET THE FUCK OUT NEVER COME BACK TO ME OR JORDAN AGAIN! HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON?!"

"2 weeks." He says.

"Get. Out." I say as he packs up and leaves.

Sam's POV Now

"Lexie where is this fag?! I knew you shouldn't have trusted him and now you're stuck with his fucking kid God damnit!" I say pissed off.

Really I had just gotten my memory back and I'm sucked into this shit? Talk about pissed off. I was really looking foward to fucking Josh tonight but no. This fag is on the MOLE list.

"Lexie you really gotta get someone who will treat you right obviously that's not Justin Bieber." I say.

"Yeah I know. I see you got your memory back so I'll leave you two to whatever you're going to do."

"Thanks." I say and you can guess what happened that night;).