My new chance for life

Chapter 23:"Primrose"

I see over Josh's shoulder and I see all  the people who surround us there are all staring and pointing at us.

There's a bunch of girls who are fangirling at the corner. The populars are also giving us snake like looks and then I see a couple that is just like us.

The couple I see is Sam and Kate how lovely I love watching Kate being with Sam. They have so much in common.

Josh:"Hmm babe" he gives me a concern look. Me:"Oh sorry Josh I was just thinking"  Josh:"About what?" Me:"Nothing in particular".

I really want privacy I haven't seen Josh in months this is my time plus I don't like be surrounded by all these people.

I take Josh's hand and wrap it tightly. Me:"Josh can I show you somenthing" he smiles, we turn and he wraps his arm around mine.

As we walk away I see feel that all the people are still watching at us. I will show Josh my secret place.

Josh's POV:

I don't know where (YN) is taking me but I am sure I will like it because I like everything (YN) likes.

We walk around the school, I can see all the classrooms 101. 102. 103 etc. I feel the surrounded with students, teachers all the lockers.

This is school remebers me my days at school before I became an actor and I had to be home schooled.

Walking up down stairs, well everywere we pass I remember my childhood. We walk like for twenty minutes.   We are at infront of some stairs that for me look narrow.

YN:"Josh please cover your eyes" I cover my eyes as she says I don't know what I'll be seeing.   We walk several steps I feel the wind when I hear a door opens. I want to uncover my eyes but (YN) won't like it if I do it.

 I hear her sweet voice: "Josh please uncover your eyes". I see we re t the rooftop but it's not just the rooftop it is full of flowers and plants.

Me:"What is this place?" she blushes and I smile. YN:"Well when I felt lonely or I when treat me bad I had a secret place where no one could find me".

I can't belive it my love feeling lonely and some idiots treating her badly. I really feel anger through my veins right now I want to punch all the guys and girls who did something to my sweetie.

YN:"Josh well we have ll the privacy we want" I put my anger away and give her a big smile.

  Me:"Beauty want  dance" I take  primrose that is near me and give it to her.   She looks happy and I love when she is happy.

YN:"But there's no music I have no rhythm without music".   Me:"Well that's why I'm here for you"  I take her by the waist and we start dancing.

I spin her around, wrap her in my arms and I always smile I love her.   Someday I'll marry her and she'll be the mother of my children. I love how she dances she is such a liar by saying she has no rhythm without music.

The wind blows her hair and I love it. And the sky is full of stars Me:"You know something" looks me with a what? look.

Me:"Well for me you are the perfect woman, I love you and I think one day I'll see you walking down the aisle" she blushes I hope I didn't scare her by sying this but tht is the truth that's is what I really think.

  Your POV:   Did I just hear those words? I must be dreaming Joshua Ryan Hutcherson wants to marry me someday.

  I must repeat my life to know this is real. I'm (YN) my dad died when I was little, I was happy until that day, mom married Henry and they always fight, I know she loves me but Henry hates me, I almost suicide, I gave a new chance for life, I met Josh and now I'm his girlfriend.   Now I have confirmed it this is happening and this is not a joke my mind is playing with me.

I smile at Josh and he smiles back.   Me:"Josh I love you and I want the same as you" He blushes and I grab his face and pull him to a long kiss I feel sparks all over my body I know Josh will be my one and only love but he is too perfect for me.