Chapter 4 - splash

I couldn't help but stare into his gorgeous, brown eyes, he was so amazing.
We stared for a while, before being splashed by Kendall.
" Just date already, we miss you guys " Cameron said in a girly voice.
I looked at Grayson, who shrugged.
His eyes met mine for the fifth time, and he let out a smile.
" will you go on a date with me tomorrow? " he asked, taking my hands in his and I sighed.
" what time? " I said, knowing I had a shoot for something special in the morning.
" Around 6pm or something, for dinner " Grayson said shyly, which made me giggle.
" I'd love that " I grinned, before gathering up my friends in the pool and standing in a circle.
" at 10am tomorrow, we have a photo shoot " I blurt out, and they all knit their brows in confusion.
" we? " Blake laughed.
" yes, I have merchandise coming out... and we're going to model it together, all of us " I smile, happy I'd told them my announcement.
I felt bad for keeping it a secret, but I thought it'd be nice as a surprise.
" I knew I could be a model! " Brandon joked, pretending to flip his non existent long hair.
" I'm excited!! " Kendall beamed, and we all did one of those cringey group hugs, because why not?

I swam away from my friends, rushing to the lilo where I attempted to stand up.
I did it, and then fell face first into the water, laughing so much that I couldn't breathe when I came back up.
Ariel and Ethan were the only ones that saw me fall, and we were wetting ourselves laughing while the others stood there rather confused.

I got Kendall to take a photo of me in my swimming costume, so I posed.
" You're so gorgeous ugh " Ariel whined.
" you're beautiful Ari, really. Besides, I'm not " I laughed.
" don't be that girl who doesn't accept a compliment, Anna. Especially the one who practically argues on Instagram over how the other is prettier " Olivia giggled.
I laughed and put my phone away, before we all returned to the pool for some fun.

********

The rest of the morning was spent in the pool, having fun and doing races. It was now around 1pm, and I decided I would start up a barbecue.
Hunter was helping me, and we were chatting about stupid things while cooking.
" So, any special someone, Hunty? " I laughed, while turning over a burger.
He let out a giggle.
" Oooohhhhh who is it Hunter " I joked, trying to get it out of him.
" her name is Nicki " He turned towards the pool, looking at our friends all splashing each other.
Looking back on this I don't get how I fell for it :/
" You dating or something? " I continued to ask.
" I wish, I only have a crush on her " He laughed.
" When you said her name you lit up like a Christmas tree " I smirked, and he whacked my arm, making me drop one of the burgers.
" Hey! " I chuckled, before cleaning up the burger and placing a new one on the grill.
" She doesn't even know who I am, let alone like me back " He groaned.
Something about his story seemed off, I was pretty confused.
" I bet she does, who wouldn't like the Hunter Rowland back?? " I joked, and he laughed.
" Thanks, but she'll probably go for this Ethan guy who's a dick " He smirked, okay?

Ethan? Nicki?

What a dirty liar.

" I know you're lying " I scoff, and he bursted into a fit of laughter.
" I know , but I love Nicki Minaj! " he smirks.
So his whole love story was a lie, wowwwwww.
" So, do you actually like someone or not? " I giggle.
" Nah " He laughed.
We returned to cooking the food, before calling everyone over to eat with us. We sat at the table outside, tucking into the delicious spread laid out in front of us.
" this is so good A " Olivia said, while chewed up food fell out of her mouth.
Ethan wiped the food from her face, before placing a kiss on her head. Cuties.
" I helped too, Olivia " Hunter growled, trying to act serious.
" you probably helped get the food from the fridge, that's all " Cameron laughed and Hunter giggled.
" So, what's the merchandise you've got coming out? " Blake asked, while taking sip of water from his cup.
" I've got hoodies, shirts, phone cases, some posters and a pop socket for your phone " I grinned.
Finally being able to talk about what I've been working on makes me so excited!!
" Cool! Will we be getting any free merch? " Brandon wiggled his brows, pulling a silly face.
" Yep, you'll get it tomorrow after the shoot " I pat his back.
" I can't wait " Ariel beamed, and with that we all ate our food. And boy did we enjoy it ;)

********

It was now 9pm and we were going to have a movie night in the living room. Our living room is pretty big, so we can fit air beds, mattresses and loads of blankets in there, as well as the sofas :)
So we decided we'd all sleep down there, like a sleepover!!
Once we were all settled, I got my aunt to take a photo of us all cuddled up in the blankets.
It was pretty cute, it sums up our friendship not going to lie. Movie night and blankets, don't like? We don't like you. IM KIDDING, OKAY?

" Have fun, we're going upstairs to watch a movie so you can have your peace " my grandma laughed, before heading upstairs to her bedroom.
" I made cookies for you all, have fun kids " Aunt Macy smiled, before following her mother up the stairs too.

" Your Aunt's cookies are savage " Cameron laughed, as I went into the kitchen to grab them.
And there they were, a large plate piled with my aunts secret recipe chocolate chip cookies. Damn these things are good.
I brought in the plate, as everyone cheered and laughed when they saw it.
I placed it down, and within minutes, every cookie was gone. I mean, they are to die for.

" what movie? " Grayson asked.
" What about.... Pitch perfect, I literally love that movie so much " Ethan said, before snatching the remote from Grayson and finding it.
I laughed and Grayson sat beside me, cuddling into me as I rested my head on his shoulder.
I couldn't be more happier, I was cuddled into him like a teddybear. I need him, I want him.
Is it bad that a boy made me regret ever moving? Because he did. I want to be back in Jersey with my bestfriends, that's where I belong. I know I do.

A/N- will she go back to NJ? Who knowssss hahaha x