Chapter Twenty Three

***

Lucas led me outside.

"Thanks a lot, Harl. I needed to leave that house as fast as possible." he told me, once outside.

"You're welcome."

"And what happened to your hair?"

"Long story. I'll tell you while we go to the gym."

"To the gym??"

Megan walked up to us and greeted Lucas.

"Hi, Lucas."

"Oh, hi Megan. It's Megan right?"

"Yeah." she laughed a little.

"Phew. Thought I'd forgotten." he then turned to me, "Why the hell do you wanna go to the gym?" he asked.

"It's not me, dummy. It's Megan. We're just going to keep her company. You coming?"

"Uh sure. Better than staying here." he said then looked at me from head to toe, "Why do I think you look hot in your ripped jeans and messy hair?"

I raised a brow at him.

"Easy. Cuz I look good in whatever I wear. Let's go."

He smiled at me and we all left for the gym.
--
On reaching there, we discovered that there were a lot of students present for sports and workouts.

"I'm going to get on the treadmill." Megan told us.

"Okay. We'll wait here." I told her as Lucas and I sat down on the benches, admiring the place.

"This place is cool. Might start coming here myself." Lucas stated.

"I know right. Me too." I replied.

We continued to look around until my eyes fell on some year twos. Two of them. They were lifting weights and one took off his T-shirt.

"Damn..." I found myself whispering. He was really well built.

Lucas looked at me, amused. His lips twitched and I knew he wanted to laugh.

"What?" I asked him.

"What, what? I'm just looking at you that's it." he chuckled. He was laughing at me.

"Shut up. I just find him fit. Very fit." I admitted. If I was white, I'd blush.

"Hmm, your type?"

"Every sexy guy is my type. Unless he's a jerk or fuck boy."

"I see. Wish I was that 'fit' as you say it. Maybe girls would pay more attention to me." he mused.

"Are you kidding me? Girls already pay attention to you like crazy. I mean look at this cute innocent face of yours." I playfully pulled his cheek.

"Oow!" he chuckled, "Well, I don't think so."

"That's cuz you don't pay attention. Look."

I made him notice a girl at a corner who had been looking at him from the moment we entered the gym. She was pretty. When she saw that Lucas was looking at her, she smiled a little, blushed and looked away.

"You see? Every girl has a type. And you Lucas, are her type. Go talk to her."

He looked at me like I was crazy.

"What?? You're kidding."

"Hahaha, no I'm not! Go for it! She's literally begging you to come speak to her. It's in her eyes."

"Have you seen her?? She's way too good for me! Girls like her date jocks. Not boys like me. Look at her." he chuckled a little.

I looked at the girl. She had a very nice body, round and slightly big breasts, a round behind and a thin waist. Lucas was somewhat right. You saw girls like her with jocks and hunks.

"Lucas, go." I insisted.

"No."

I laughed.

"What is wrong with you??"

"Everything."

"You should be confident about yourself. That girl likes you. Megan seems to admire you, shockingly, Bree too!"

He looked at me and smiled.

"Did you revenge? You haven't told me yet."

I rolled my eyes.

"Don't change topic."

As we spoke, the pretty girl walked up to us with her water bottle in hand. She stood in front of Lucas and smirked down at him.

"Hi." she said in quite a flirty manner. I widened my eyes amused.
Lucas reddened a little.

"Uh, hi."

"I'm Jennifer. You are?" she asked him with a smile. I discretely pinched Lucas for him to answer.

"Lucas."

"Hi, Lucas. I couldn't help it but notice how cute you are."

Oh ma goodness.

"Uh, thanks. I'm flattered?"

"Can I have your number?"

Lucas looked at me, not knowing what to say. I shrugged.

"Don't look at me." I laughed, "She asked you a question."

He turned to the girl.

"Yeah, why not?"

"Great."

She took a pen from the waistband of her sport leggings and gave to him.

"I don't have my phone here to note your number so please can you write it down?"

"Sure. But I don't have a piece of paper."

"Me neither. You can write it here."

I was gonna blow when the girl bent over, showing off her cleavage and breasts from her sports bra. She wanted Lucas to write his number down on the top of her left breast. Like the hell?

Lucas reddened and gulped. I watched him write his number down on her.

"Thanks. Bye." she smirked and sashayed away.

I laughed so hard at Lucas.

"That was crazy." I mused. He chuckled nervously.

"I know right. I thought I'd pee myself." he laughed a little.

He was still red. I laughed and then my eyes fell on his jeans and I noticed a bulge. A big one. I laughed even harder.

"Is it still that funny?" he asked amused.

"Yes. I see she left an effect on you." I let my eyes drop to his jeans so he knew what I was talking about. When he realised, he looked at me, his face even redder.

I chuckled at his nervousness.

"Shit." he hissed as he took off his pullover and spread it across his thighs to cover his now evident erection.

I laughed and he just stared at me with a cute yet shy smile on his lips. Lucas was a hottie indeed but he needed more self confidence.

*
"Are you serious?? You did that??" Lucas laughed as we strolled on campus. Megan had gone back to the house to clean up after we'd left the gym.

"Yup. You're idea was fabulous. She looks horrible without her brows."

"I never thought you'd actually do it!"

"Then you don't know me well enough."

"I'm ready to."

"Mmm."