Your reading list(s), unlike your library, as stated in the previous chapter is/are public and are viewable by everyone who visits your profile.
You have one default reading list that is created when you sign up for Wattpad, and that is: Your (username)'s reading list.
For example, mine is: LouVendetti's Reading List.
You can have up to 10 reading lists, which does include the reading list that Wattpad gives you when you sign up.
You can edit your reading lists by doing the following:
1. Hover over your username.
2. Click "Reading Lists".
3. Look on the right-hand side, you'll see your picture and your username under that in black text. Under that, you'll see "My Library" and "Your library is private, and synchronized across all of your Wattpad apps."
Under that, you'll see a link to My Library, and Recently Viewed.
Under those, you'll see your public reading lists. For me I edited my "Your Username's Reading List" to say "My Reading List". Under that I have "Books You Should Check Out!" which are both on my profile.
4. If you want to edit either of your reading lists, all you need to do is click on one of your lists and click Edit in the top right-hand corner of the page.
5. When you click edit, you'll be able to change the name of the reading list. If you hover over any of the books in that particular reading list, you'll see an X come up. If you click that X, you'll be able to delete that story from your reading list.
How to change the Reading List that your book is in:
If you want to change the reading list that your book is in, follow these steps:
1. Go to any book that you have in your reading list.
2. Click Manage, which is next to Share, and above the cover of the book.
3. When you click Manage, you'll be able to add the book to your Library. You also have the option to add a book to a public reading list. The manage area is also where you change which reading list you have that book under.
4. If you don't have a reading list that you want to add your book to, you can create a new one.
5. To create a new reading list, you just have to go under your last one, where it says "New Reading List". You'll be able to put in whatever you want the reading list to name it. When you're done typing the name in, click the orange Done button.
YOU ARE READING
Welcome to Wattpad!Random
Are you new to Wattpad? Do you not know your way around yet? If you answered yes to either of these questions, then this book is for you! Welcome to Wattpad! will show you the basics of Wattpad, and how to enjoy them.