mission and pietro

Lizzie's POV
I sighed as I sat down and looked around Loki was visiting Asgard and Bucky had gone to Brooklyn to recover his past so I'm just bored here until through the speakers I heard
"Avengers assemble !!!"I got up and made my way to the meeting room where steve,clint and nat where I sat down and Thor came in then did Tony .
"Late as always,"Steve said
"It's not late it's fashionable time duh,"Tony replied smugly

"Avengers we have received intel of a hydra base you're job is to go there and get the tessaract That they have stolen ,"fury said we all nodes then exited the room we spent not time waiting and got suited up with converstaions between is while we where in the base.
Cap was expling he battle plan I was assigned to get to the base by the left side I nodded.

After a while I asked
"Who took the tessaract wasn't it on Asgard ?"
"It was but sheild wanted to do more experiments with it seeing as they haven't learned from last time and now we are here,"Tony said from his suit I replied with a mhm.

Soon enough we arrived at the area and landed .
"Avengers assemble,"Steve said and we jumped into action.

I swing my sythe around absolutely destroying the hydra agents the ln I took my left , from the centr.

Wooshh.

Something past by me.

"Cap it seems like I have company I might not ---,"I was cut off by he wooshh knocking out the ear piece
I looked around and saw a person with white hair.
"You didn't see that coming ,"he said in an accent.

"Well you're right there ,"I reply before longing at the and pining him to a tree.

Shadow ropes laced around him as I grabbed the ear piece and responded.
"All clear."
I looked at him to see him smirking at me I smirk back and said
"That was fun let's dance again,"

I ran toward the building leaving the shocked boy behind.
Pitros POV
She's amazing.....

Ahahah i so evil either way sorry for not updating recently schools a pain.