A Much Needed Update...

I would like to greatly apologize for my lack of updating. I realize it has been over a month and my first priority with this post is to let you know that I haven't given up on the series. 

I am having issues at home, with roommates and such and because of how I am feeling at home, my energy for writing has been placed elsewhere. I do not want this to come off as a rant or an excuse, but a certain roommate of mine has made my mental health sink so low that I barely want to move or do anything lately. My mental health needed to come first and though it is not fixed, I am slowly getting better. 

That being said, I need another week to work out some chapters and actually figure out what I need to do next, but for the record, I will being posting chapters again in the FIRST WEEK OF MARCH. I do not want to give an exact date, because I never know what will happen that day or right before it. So, I will definitely begin updating that week, because it gives me the chance to finish some chapters at my own speed and also it doesn't make me feel so anxious regarding my mental health.

I hope my readers aren't too upset by this and I know personally, I hate it when a writer just stops posting without warning. I understand that things happen though and I hope it doesn't make you want to read the story less. 

Thanks.