When I See Him Again

Start from the beginning

I don't say anything, I just stare at him. My lips turn into a smile. I lay my head back down on his back.
"Okay."

When we get to M4's dorm Subaru puts me down, and opens the door and we enter.

The first thing I see is something like a lobby in a hotal, or a living room.

When we enter the kitchen, Asahi is eating cookies, while Nozomu and Kanata are talking.

"Yume~Chan! You're here already!?"
I giggle at Asahi speaking with his mouth stuffed with cookies. Then I stop realizing what he said.

"Wait, you knew I was comming?"
"Yeah, Subaru~Kun told us."

"Anyway, we have a guest room."
"Great! Where is it?"

Nozomu pointed to me where it was. And Asahi told me where the guest bathroom was so I could change.

I walk in and lock the door for you know..............just to be safe.......

I change into my pajamas but I leave my hair up. I walk out the bathroom and go to the guest room.

When I walk in it's huge! There's a little terrence, the bed is so big!

I jump on it and it feels really soft. I feel a buzz from my Aikatsu Mobile, and take it out. I check it and see that Honoka texted me.

Hey

How are you doing?

Sorry for txting you this late...

It's okay

I'm doing alright I guess......

Have you told them yet?

No.....

...........

......I passed out again.....

.......

Did you run out of meds?

No...

But tbh.....

Sometimes I'm too scared to take them for some reason......

It's okay

Just know I'm here for you.

Ik

How's μ's?

Okay I guess.....

When do Eli, Nozomi, and Nico graduate?

Next week.....

I wish I could go to Love Live to watch you guys......

Me too......

We're actually at spending the night at school right now.....

But everyone's asleep.....

Actually......