Chapter 3: The beginning of the end

3rd person POV

"This is a better sight than Arendalle" Elsa spoked as she saw that Corona is left unharmed, "I was expecting that this place to be destroyed, good thing it never happened" she added. "Since it's safer to fly here, shall we go airborne?" Jack asked "Let's go then" she replied with a smile on her face. Elsa hopped on his back and they started flying to the castle. We were surprised not only that we saw Eugene and Rapunzel, but Hiccup and Merida were also there. "Elsa, Jack, good thing you're here. We have a crisis in our hands" Hiccup said as he walked back and forth. "About that, we came here with the same reasons" Jack replied before sitting down "Arendalle was attacked by enemy planes, and only a few survived, and we went here to warn you guys about what happened and.." Merida quickly asked "Did Pitch went to you guys? he said that he was not the reason why is this happening, but I didn't believe him and you know what happened next? He teleported me into a mountain, and I saw everything. A war was happening and there were people fighting everywhere. He teleported me back home, and told me to warn you guys." 

Pitch's POV

I watched them while they talked about the war and what will their plans be. I didn't want to spoil the moment so I just stood there, sometimes smiling at them. "We need to go to North's workshop, surely he can find a way to stop this war, right?" Rapunzel asks with hope, but Elsa and Jack shook their heads "Rapunzel" Elsa stood up and went closer to her "Jack told me what happened when he went in the workshop, he saw-" Now this is a good time to join the conversation "The guardians are in a deep comatose, or possibly, dead" I said as I reveal myself to the group. They were shocked and almost fell down to the floor

"Not you again" the boys exclaimed in unison, spreading their arms in order to protect the girls. I turned to Merida and Hiccup and asked them "Say, are both of you a couple now?" I saw her took an arrow from her back and pointed her bow at me "Why do you care?" I didn't answer and walked towards them "Make one more move and I'll turn you into a frozen sculpture once again" a threat coming from the snow queen, I decided to dare her "Well then, do it your highness" I gave her a small bow, which just made her madder "Maybe your boyfriend and you can also join forces to turn me into an ice sculpture faster" pointing at Jack, the two of them went in front, with ice coming out of their hands "Ask and you shall recieve"  Jack said before they began to fire ice beams at me. I let a dark laugh and formed a dark shield in front of me. "How is he still not freezing?" Rapunzel asks them, "The fear that formed in the war, Pitch is consuming it, making him stronger" Eugene explained to her. "Good, at least someone knows" I clenched my fists, and I made the ice beam stop. The six of them readied their weapons, "In fact, why don't I demonstrate how strong I am now" my fingers released black smoke and I made the whole room turned dark. All of them began covering their faces with their hands. I snapped my fingers and the smoke was dispersed. "That's it? That is how strong you are?" Hiccup asks as he pulled out his sword. "You don't know the half of it." I snapped my fingers again and Hiccup collapses to the ground "What did you do to him?" Merida shot an arrow to my neck but I quickly took it in midair "As you can see, the smoke that you inhaled, takes away your energy inside all of you and whenever I snap my fingers, the smoke, as well as the energy, disperses, making you unconscious." I snapped my wrist two times and Eugene and Rapunzel fainted. The remaining three just stand there, frozen "Now since i'm too kind, I won't kill all of you, just make you fall asleep within the next few years as me and my new friends rule the earth with a dark fist!" I snapped my fingers twice, making Jack and Merida faint, "Is this the end of us?" Elsa asks with fear in her eyes. "No" I smiled at her "This is just the beginning" I raised my hands and numerous portals came out of nowhere "Run my minions, Run and turn this world into our massive empire!" I shouted as hundreds of thousands of monsters, skeletons began to wreck havoc across Corona. I turned back to Elsa, holding the unconscious hands of Jack, trying to stay with him "Good night my snowflake, Don't let the nightmares bite" She stood up, trying to create ice beams but fails "Don't ever call me that" I smiled and replied "I just did." I snapped my fingers and I heard her fall into the floor.

I flew up until I reached the top of the castle, I gazed upon the plains where instead of hope, fear arises from the surface "It's finally happening, the dark empire is now unleashed!" I shouted and gave a loud sinister laugh as I joined my army destroy everything in our path.