Emo Meets Emo [[Chapter One]]

This is a WAY old one, but Im going to post it anyways. I DO realize it has some editing mistakes and misspellings, but I can assure you, my writing skills have gone up since then. I dont misspell hardly as much as I do in this old story. lol. I hope to get to it at some point and rewrite it. :] Let me know what you think? -Raven

Emo Meets Emo [[Chapter One]] 

***********************************

And as I watched the ground beneath the plane pull away from under me, I knew my life had changed. As the ground sank even farther and the runway began to shrink away, I could see small, multi-colored spots, the size of ants, slowly inching their way along black-grey rivers of tar and cement. Most were black, a little less of them red, a sparatic sprinkling of white, and the occasional yellow here and there... 

I absently wondered if one of the many cars down there contained my parents, sending away their only son, without a second thought. In a matter of moments, the roads dissapeared and all I could see was the varying colors of the uneven landscape beneath me... 

There are no boundries up here, nothing dividing one plot of land from another... nothing. In another moment or so, the entirety of the landscape dissapeared beneath the clouds. It was a wonder to look out of the window and behold the clouds...not even 150 years ago had man only dreamed of touching the sky. Now people think nothing of it... 

As I looked around the plane's cabin, tasking in the sights and sounds of the people around me, I noticed that none of them seemed interested in the miricle that was flight or the modern marvel they were all riding in. 

I sat, disgusted with the people around me... 

Many people today take everything for granted...counting on it being there for an eternity and that nothing bad could happen... pathetic....... 

I sat, for a short while, musing over my predicament and where I was being sent to, when a decidedly male voice interrupted my brooding thoughts.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" 

I jumped. Only a moment ago i had, had the entire row of seats to myself, but now I looked over and my eyes settled on the long, lean, lanky, and toned frame of a man settling himself somewhat awkwardly into the too-small seat next to mine. 

"Huh?" I asked absently. I had lost myself in observing his figure and had utterly forgotten the statement he had made. 

"I said," he looked both exasperated and amused, "-that it's beautiful, is it not?" 

"Oh-ah, yes." I quickly answered, my sun kissed cheeks burning a light crimson. 

This only made him smile wider...bringing to attention his generous mouth. My eyes couldn't help but stray... straight white teeth, full lips... 

My eyes scanned over the rest of his features.  

Almond shaped eyes, which were a suprising shade of ice-blue, a nose perfect for his face, but it had a slight crokedness to it that proved he was no stranger to "physical dissagreements"...he also had lightly bronzed skin, but it didn't look fake. 

Unwilling to obey, my brain supplied images of that bronze color extending under the collar of his shirt and down over a toned torso... 

I had to restrain myself from both drooling AND smacking myself in the forehead...but, it didn't help the fact that I blushed again.  

I could almost swear I saw his ice-blue eyes sparkle knowingly, but just then he spoke again. 

"So, what are you going to America for?" he asked, sounding genuinly interested.  

'I might as well tell him, after all, he is being rather companionable.' I thought silently.

"Actually, I guess you say I'm going 'back' to America. I was born there, then my parents moved us to England when I was 10..." I began, but he interrupted, somewhat polietly. 

"And just how old are you now?" he asked. 

I just noticed his accent. it hadn't really regestered in my brain before, brcause I had lived in England for the past 7 years of my life. His accent was incredably sexy... 

'WHOA! DOWN BOY!' I thought to myself. 

"17 actually." I stated, congratulating myself on NOT blushing AGAIN, which seemed to be happening ALOT with this certain hunk... 

"Really?!" his eyes widened a bit. "Me too!" 

Now it was my turn for my eyes to widen. That was kinda cool, us being the same age and such. 

He shook his head suddenly and apologized. "Excuse me, I'm very sorry! Continue your story." 

I had totally forgotten about it... 

"Oh, yeah..." i smiled weakly. I didn't want to talkk about me, i wanted to learn more about this guy. "Where was I?" 

"At the part where you moved to england when you were 10." he answered matter-of-factly, resting his chin against his knuckles, placing his elbow on the small arm-rest, just barely touching my own elbow, making me shiver invouluntarily, making me almost lose my place again. 

"Oh, yeah. Well, now my parents are sending me back...to a boarding school..." I let my disgust register on my face, even going as far as stickig out my tongue in a gag-face. 

He chuckled ever-so-slightly and I smile, then continued. 

"Anyways, they're sending me there because they don't like me." 

"They're your parents...!" he looked shocked, and slightly angry on my behalf. "Why wouldn't they like you?!" 

I decided to be painfully honest...after all, this was an 10 hour flight, and he would find out eventually. 

'Total bluntness...' I reminded myself, as I looked at his handsome face, knowing that after I said it, that he probably wouldn't speak to me. 

"Because, I'm gay..."