Republic Characters

Currently, I have two Republic characters, a Jedi Sage, and a Gunslinger.

Faylira Tirall is my mostly light side Human Jedi Sage, but she is prone to the occasional dark side moment if someone has wronged her repeatedly and she has the opportunity to get some revenge.

She has light tan skin, long, ash brown hair that she usually wears braided, green eyes and is usually dressed in long white robes.

Despite her casual flirting, she distrusts most people until they've given her a good reason to trust them. This is due to her personal inability to handle her emotions, which she has spent her life repressing or lying about in order to seem to be the best possible Jedi she could because she had nothing else and was afraid if she admitted she wasn't perfect, her Jedi rescuers would abandon her too.

Faylira's only memories of a life before the Jedi Order took her in are of the siege on her home, in which her parents died. She only survived because she was saved by a Jedi. She grew up believing her home was destroyed by the Empire, but in fact, her mother was an Imperial spy whose home was attacked by the Republic army. At some point, Faylira realised that logically, her rescue was impossibly smooth and fast unless the home had been destroyed by her rescuers. Despite knowing this, she spent most of her life in total denial of the facts beside she couldn't reason it out and she couldn't deal with it.

After being cut off from her order and frozen in carbonite when she attempted to stop the Eternal Empire, she became the Outlander and later the Eternal Alliance's Commander and Peacemaker, using the Eternal Throne's power for good as far as she could. She attempted romances with Lana, Theron and Koth out of misguided feelings of affection for them that didn't truly amount to anything, but later helped Senya redeem Arcann, whom she fell in love with and married.

My other Republic character is an almost neutral Human Gunslinger called Nalyia Varlith, who is more dark than light simply because she goes with the option that pays best. Often coming across rude, she is a sarcastic and selfish young woman who ends up getting dragged into all kinds of messes, and protesting bitterly about it. She also doesn't like people, preferring to work alone and keep the credits for herself.

She is short, slim and pale-skinned, with short black hair and dark blue eyes, with scar across one of her eyes. She is seldom seen without her two favourite blasters and a couple of grenades handy.

Nalyia is the only daughter of Sith Lord Krittu Varlith and his first wife, Nyche. After her mother's death when she was very young, her father took another wife, the mother of her half-sister. Though her stepmother was perfectly pleasant to her, Nalyia resented her mother's 'replacement' and her father's expectations, leading her to leave home as soon as possible and make her own life for herself as a Starship Captain in far away Republic space. It didn't take long for her business deals to stop being on the right side of Republic law, which she may have never even bothered learning in the first place.

Nalyia doesn't talk much about her past and never attempted to return to her 'home' on Dromund Kaas, even after her half-sister attempted to make contact to inform her of their father's death.