Chapter Two

“So Celia, how are your grades?” Mrs. Grayson asked me politely.

I looked away from Rebecca and smiled at Mrs. Grayson.

“Very well.” I said while smiling.

“Celia is number one in her school, senior class president...”

“Mom” I said politely while forcing a smile at her. “I’m sure we did not come to lunch to discuss my academic life.” I said while smiling, once again at Mrs. Grayson.

My mother smiled. “Well, we could always talk about that later.” She said while smiling.

I chuckled, but ignored her. I couldn’t take my eyes off of Rebecca for more than five seconds. Every time I did, I feared she might go away. That was the last thing I wanted.

I felt James put his hand on my thigh, making me freeze. It didn’t feel good, instead it made me feel disgusting. And the most disgusting thought was that when two people wed… they have… marital sex.

Oh shit.

I hadn’t thought of that. Can I really have sex with...?

“James, kindly remove your hand from my thigh” I said in a low and threatening tone. So only he could hear.

“No thanks” he said arrogantly.

I silently cursed. He does not get to touch me. No one touches me.

“Remove your hand, or I will scream” I said in a serious tone.

He removed his hand, but then leaned in and whispered in my ear. “You are going to be my wife, you might be a virgin now, but not for long. No one can resist me.” He said confidently.

I almost snorted, but a smart woman does not show her anger. No, I must be smart, like a prey after its mean.

I turned to him and smiled. “Watch me” I said while narrowing my eyes at him.

He sat back down on his chair and laughed. “No one can” he said, only loud enough for me to hear.

I giggled. “I can”

“Well now that everyone is finished eating, should we go into the sitting room.” Mr. Grayson said confidently.

I smiled as I stood up, James following closely behind.

“I know you want me” he said, once again was too confidently. If I was to marry this man, well I have to drop his ego.

Once everyone had entered the sitting room, James and I stayed outside.

“Look James. I am a very big believer of the ‘wed before bed’ motto. So please, don’t try anything.” I said acting helpless.

I am a virgin, of course I am. I don’t talk to people, and I’ve never even had a boyfriend, but I know how to resist people. Especially the opposite sex, when they are people like James. Or actually, I can resist everyone from the opposite sex.

James started walking towards me, eventually caging me in against the wall.

“I have never met a girl that could resist me. And I'm not so sure I want to marry a virgin.” He said with a smile. His lips, centimeters from mine.

But I had made up my mind, I would not kiss him. Or anyone for that matter.

“James, do not touch me. This is not appropriate” I said. If I have to play the weak woman, I will. But if this pig lays a hand on me, well I have a black belt and will not hesitate to kick his ass. Even with heels on.

“James.” I heard her melodic voice say.

I froze.

“Please, get away from her. You wouldn’t want our parents to know that you’re forcing your fiancé into having sex with you.” She said in her sweet voice.

I turned to her and watched as she fixed her glasses on the bridge of her nose.

Cute.

James moved away from me and growled. “Fine” he said before walking into the sitting room.

“Are you O.K.?” she asked me.

I looked at her and smiled. “Of course.” I said confidently.

She smiled. “Great, I wouldn’t want my brother into scaring you to do anything. So please, be careful around him.” She said with her innocent smile.

I smiled. She cares, that thought alone made me want to hug her. “Thank you” I said while walking up to her.

She smiled. “No problem”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dun dun dun dun....

:D

vote and comment.