thirteen; baby came home

It had been a week since James was arrested. He was in court and sentenced to 2 months in prison. Dom left before she could get involved and I finally had the time I deserved with Carl.

I guess we were a thing again and my life was starting to go back to normal, except for the people still calling me a slut.

We were in my dorm, having a Big Sean and 21 Savage rap session until we got tired and laid in bed for a while. Carl's arm was draped over my side and I suddenly felt his lips connect with my neck.

A moan escaped my lips and that indicated my sweet spot so he stayed there. "Fuck, Carl." My voice was quiet, almost like a whisper and his smirk could be felt on my skin.

"Do you remember that time in the kitchen, right before the fire alarm went off?" He asked and I smiled at the thought. "Well, I said I'd make you moan my name. Guess what you just did, baby."

I giggled and turned towards him. "Wow, you must have such an effect on me Gallagher." Carl leaned in and, this time, met my lips, biting down gently when we pulled away.

"And why did it take so long for this to happen?" He asked, staring into my eyes. I shrugged and ran my fingers along his side. "Come here."

I was pulled on top of him and we kissed for a while until Elle walked in. "Urgh, get a fucking room." She rolled her eyes and put down some textbooks.

"For your information, we had a room until you barged in." Carl sassed, which made me laugh.

Elle didn't find it so amusing. "Whatever, I'll be in the library, studying for that big test tomorrow." She looked at me and raised an eyebrow, knowing I hadn't studied.

I gritted my teeth before turning back to Carl. "No, you're not going anywhere." He read my mind and rejoined our lips, rolling us over so he was on top (I don't write smut so sorry if that's what you're looking for).

-a few hours later;
Carl was in the shower whilst I laid in bed, tangled in sheets. I didn't know why I'd left it so long, the last few hours were the best I'd had in my whole life.

He reappeared at the door, a towel wrapped around his waist. "Ooh la la, I wonder what's under that thing.." I said in my best seductive voice, sitting up.

Suddenly, we both burst out laughing at my pathetic attempts to be sexy and he walked over to the bed. "Why don't we go to the Southside tonight? Catch up with old friends and shit." Carl suggested.

"Sure, I haven't been down there in a while." I replied, enthusiastically. We both got dressed; me in a black sweater and dungarees and Carl in some jeans and a flannel shirt.

We left, as we had nothing better to do, and walked for a while until the 'L' train came into view. It had been years since I'd been on that train and so many memories came back to me.

It took a few stops until we reached the nearest station to the Gallaghers and walked from there. The house seemed just as lively as I'd remembered it to be, with lights on in all the rooms.

We stepped onto the porch and Carl knocked. Fiona answered the door and pure shock spread across her face. "Oh my god! Guys, look who's here!" She yelled through out the house, embracing us in long hugs.

First came Debbie. She had harsh black eyeliner on, almost like a goth and her hair cut in a bob. It was also darker, opposed to the classic light ginger.

Next was Liam who was a lot taller then when I'd last seen him. He would be around 9 or 10 now and what a young man he was becoming.

Mickey and Ian came down together, arms around each other. I'd heard about Mickey sneaking into Mexico and I was glad he'd come back. They were both just as muscular and handsome as before.

Finally, Lip arrived, cigarette and beer in hand. He had kept his bad boy look from a few years ago and I bet every girl would still swoon over him. If I was his age, I knew I would too.

Fiona welcomed us in and everyone sat around the living room. "You can join us for dinner, we're having a barbecue out back with the new neighbours." She offered.

"New neighbours? What happened to Kev and Veronica?" Carl asked, frowning at the news.

Fi clasped her hands together and sighed. "Well, Carol was diagnosed with cancer a few months ago so they've moved in with her. It's all been quite sad at the moment, and a big adjustment." She explained, a pained expression taking over her face.

The mood was changed as someone knocked at the door. Liam jumped up and ran to it, opening it up so 7 excited kids could run inside. Following them was a girl around our age and an older woman who I guessed was their mother.

Fiona named all the kids until she got to the girl. "This is Bonnie." She was looking next to me and I followed her gaze until I realised she was staring at Carl.

He also had a weary look on his face as he was looking at her too. 'What the fuck is going on?' I thought, a pit of jealousy and anxiety growing in my stomach.

-end of chapter;
Bonnie's back bitches! I'm so excited to finally have a decent idea, once again, all thanks to my friend kerileestringer .  I hope I can make this last for a while :) xxx