Sangwoo × Male!Reader | Freedom [1]

"Speech"
Thoughts
Bold
________________________
AUTHOR'S NOTE: Sorry this is really long but I have had this idea on my mind for so long and I finally thought it together in detail in my mind and I just had to write it. Also someone requested me to write a Ji eun x Female!Reader one shot, don't worry fam, it's coming.
!!!! Ji eun x Female!Reader will be posted by (hopefully) tonight or tomorrow !!!!

WARNINGS: Mild swearing

KEY:
[Name] = Your Name

________________________
[NAME]'S POV
I sat in the centre of the basement, slouched. He's been keeping me here for who knows how long, torturing me, hurting me, emotionally and physically. Some of my wounds had healed almost fully but I had a couple of fresh cuts on my chest and my arms, not to mention one of my legs is still severely broken, but I'm managing...not really. To think all of this happened because I decided to go to a gay bar on my own, not like I have any friends or anyone that cares about me, I legitimately have no one. But Sangwoo...I don't know what it was that drew me to him but I just can't seem to let go of these irritable feelings. Even after everything he's done to me...I still like him...and I hate myself for that.
"This is...Sangwoo's house," I heard someone say from upstairs.
Who is that?
I heard footsteps approach the basement door and come to a halt. The door opened, letting in light, I looked up to see...a boy.
This is my chance...
"Uh...oh, um, are you...are you okay?" He began walking down the stairs.
Wait what if this boy is a friend of Sangwoo's?
The boy began walking towards me.
Is he going to hurt me? Take me away? What if he's an intruder?! Even so...what if he really does try to help me escape? No...
"No! Get away from me!" I began pushing myself away from the boy, trying to get as far away as possible.
I don't want to leave him.
"I-I'm just trying to help, let me hel-"
I don't want to leave him!
"Sangwoo! Sangwoo, help me!" I began yelling out, hoping for him to come down. I instantly regretted it but remembered my motive.
I want him to love me too...I don't want to be free, I want to be with him.
"SANGWOO! SANGWOO!" I began screaming louder as the boy continued to walk towards me, insisting he was trying to help me. "SANGWOO, PLEASE!" I had at this point, backed myself against the wall and kept my head down, realising Sangwoo wasn't going to come and I was going to be, quote, set free.
I don't want freedom.
The boy's talking ceased as I then saw him on the ground, Sangwoo hitting him repeatedly with a bat. I stared in shock at the boy who was now unconscious, Sangwoo angrily threw the bat at the other side of the room, scaring me. "Welcome to my home, fucker," he spat at the boy before turning to face me. He slowly walked towards my quivering form as all I did was stare at the beat up boy before my eyes. He crouched down in front of me and ruffled my hair, "I can't believe you actually called out to me, are you fucking stupid? He could've set you free, but instead you screamed out my name for help, you must be fucking retarded to do something like that, haha."
I want Sangwoo.
I subconsciously held onto Sangwoo's shirt, continuing to stare at the boy. It was silent between the two of us before he stood up, surprising me as he lifted me up in his arms, holding me like a mother would a baby and took me upstairs. He walked into the bathroom and put me on the floor before walking out of the room.
What is he doing?

________________________
[TO BE CONTINUED]
[EDITED, 27/02/2017]

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Ok there's an extra part to this which is more fluffy and actually, properly involves Sangwoo but I didn't want to put it in this one shot cause it'd be too long so if you want me to post the other part and make it a two-shot please say so xx

Killing Stalking ©Koogi
Sangwoo Oh ©Koogi
Yoonbum ©Koogi