.8

Closets

Ron stared with his jaw dropped to the ground and slowly turned around. He made his way back to the living room where everyone else had ended up and took a seat on the couch without saying a word.

"What's up, mate? You look like you've seen a ghost," Dean laughed, addressing Ron's current state.

"I, uh, nothing, I'm fine," Ron replied, staring at the wall.

A couple minutes later the room was full of chatter and everyone wondering where Harry and Draco went, the two boys walked in the room hand in hand but quickly released each others hands when they saw everyone else.

"There you two are where have you been, none of us could find you," Cedric said. Luckily, he hadn't noticed the little hand holding session.

"We just -er - got lost?" Harry suggested, questioning himself. Draco elbowed him in the gut for his bad lying skills and Harry discretely doubled over before attempting to redeem himself. "Y-yeah, we got lost, definitely, definitely lost," he sucked in a breath.

Everyone looked at them skeptically before deciding to continue the game. Harry went to hide, but not before Draco threw a wink in his direction.

-

After that night, Harry stayed inside his house most of the weekend with a few visits from Ron who kept showering him in questions like "I didn't know you were-", "Why him?", "I thought you liked Cho?" and Harry tried to give as many one word answers as possible as he stared into space.

When Monday came around, Harry wasn't sure if he was ready to face Draco. What would he do? What would he say?

These questions running through his mind were soon answered when he unexpectedly got pushed into the janitor's closet by none other than Draco Malfoy. Draco closed the door and pushed Harry up against the wall.

"Potter I have a few things to tell you and I need you to give all of your attention to me, got it?" Draco said, getting a nod in reply. "Good. I need you to know that I don't want anyone to know about what happened this weekend."

"What exactly happened this weekend?" Harry smirked, hoping to get some more of the action he received at Seamus' house.

"You bloody well know what happened, Harry," Draco sighed, taking a hand off of the shorter boy and running his fingers through his platinum blonde hair.

"I don't think I do, please enlighten me," Harry smiled brightly.

Draco muttered a quick "Fine" before grabbing both of Harry's wrists and pinning them to the wall. He slowly leaned in and Harry felt Draco's breath tickle his neck causing him to shiver. Harry whined a little and Draco finally crashed his lips into Harry's. Harry melted into the kiss and slid a bit down the wall, weak at the knees. Their lips fought in a battle and right as Harry was about to slide his tongue in between the other boy's lips, Draco pulled away, letting Harry's arms fall back to his sides.

"I believe that's about what happened," he smirked as Harry groaned. "As I was saying, nobody can know about the weekend... or now. So I need you to make sure the little Weasel doesn't tell anybody, got it?" Harry nodded, a bit annoyed by the nickname used for his friend. "Good, I'm just not ready for anybody to know that I, uh, that I.." Draco trailed off.

"Like boys?" Harry suggested.

"Y-yeah, that I like boys. So please keep this a secret between us for now," Draco begged, a pleading look in his eyes.

"Of course. I suppose we should you know, get out of the closet now," Harry chuckled. "But not in the gay sense because you know, not telling anyone!" he exclaimed and Draco rolled his eyes.

"Ha, you're hilarious. Now actually, get out," Draco fake laughed, opening the door for Harry.

"Adios, bromigo," Harry failed to wink.

Draco just sighed with a laugh and pointed to the door, "Out," he demanded, but not before slapping Harry's ass, getting a small gasp from the raven haired boy. Harry left and closed the door behind him so Draco could leave a bit later so nobody would be suspicious.

Once Harry got out he smiled to himself and made his way to his first class. He walked through the crowded hallway and observed all of the pictures of seniors on the gray lockers as he went. As soon as he arrived at Professor McGonagall's classroom, he took his normal seat next to Ron and decided he should probably tell the red head to keep quiet about the Draco situation before class started.

"Hey Ron, can I ask you something?" He asked, turning to his friend.

"Sure, what is it, Harry?" Ron asked, scribbling down some random answers to homework he didn't finish.

Harry dropped his voice down a volume level and checked to make sure nobody was paying attention before speaking, "I need you to not tell anyone about what you saw this weekend, between Draco and I. Can you do that?"

"Of course I can mate. Although good luck keeping it from Hermione, she finds out everything," Ron said seriously, widening his eyes at his best friend.

"I'll try, and thank you so much," as soon as Harry replied, a blonde head wandered into the classroom and took a seat behind Harry. Harry turned around and gave a little finger snap gun motion towards Draco who just shook his head, but with a small, detectable smile.

The rest of the day seemed to drag on until Chemistry when Harry and Draco got to work on their project and bicker with each other about small details.

"No Harry, we're not going to make our snow globe red, it's going to be green," Draco argued, "like your eyes," he added on in a whisper.

Harry's heart leapt, "Well how can I argue with that logic," he played off with some casual narcissism.

"You're a prat, you know that right?" Draco groaned with a little chuckle.

Harry smiled, "You're a git, you know that right?"

Draco responded with a kind smile and they continued to work on their project. When Snape walked by he seemed pleasantly surprised to see how well the two boys were getting along.

At the end of the day, Harry knew that this week was going to be one of the longest weeks of his whole life. He enjoyed flirting with Draco at school, but knew he couldn't do anything else until they were out of sight of other people. Although he knew Draco was just scared about coming out, after all who isn't, Harry couldn't help but be annoyed that he couldn't just have a normal relationship. If they even had that. Of course Harry had never been in a relationship before so he had no clue how to define one.

When Harry got home, he just trudged up to his bedroom as Daisy followed. He plopped down onto his bed as his dog jumped up and lied next to him. All he did for the next hour was listen to his favorite music and think. Think about how he was going to survive being under the spell of Draco Malfoy.