//Shay Cormac\\ [#18]

Plot: You being the easily bored child you are, you decided to stir up some trouble.

Requested by: death-dealer123

"Haytham..."

He stayed silent as you let out a sigh. He rolled his eyes at you before you smiled.

"Haytham!!" 

He looked over to you as you waved your hands in his face.

"Yes, [Your Name]?"

He asked while going back to his readings.

"Can I go outside and play?Please!!!"

He mumbled something under his breathe before he looked back over to you, "No, [Your Name]. It's snowing and your father wouldn't be too pleased with me if I let you go outside." You groaned before you hopped out of the chair and walked over to the closet. You opened it before reaching and and grabbing a scarf and wrapping it around your neck. 

"Good enough." You thought aloud while you shrugged while looking down at your dress and flats. As you closed the closet door you turned around to see none other than your father staring you down. 

"Where do you think you're going, [Your Name]?" You pointed outside to winter wonderland. 

"Outside, papa! Can you come and play with me!! I've been stuck in here all day!!" He sighed before a smile appeared on his lips before he picked you up.

He opened the closet door and reached in for your coat before putting it on you. He set you down before you hurried outside. 

"Come on, papa!!" You said while you picked up some snow and threw it up into the air. You smiled brightly before shrieking feeling that your father had threw a snowball at you. You smiled again at him and stuck your tongue out at him, he chuckled at you before he threw you over his shoulder, "I have an idea, [Your Name]." He said while looking into the window. You placed your hands on you hips before looking up at him, "Let's play a trick on  Haytham." You smiled and nodded your head before clasping your hands together. He handed you some snow before he went inside and distracted Haytham, possibly speaking about some 'oh so secret Templar Affairs that he told you that he'll explain them to you when you were older'.

You went around the house and slow entered the back door before you sneaked behind Haytham. You took in a breath before you dumped the snow on him. A Haytham jumped up quickly in response to the cold you laughed loudly before he glared at you, "I suggest you run, [Your Name]."

Your dad said and then you were gone.

"You're in so much trouble when I find you, little girl!!" Haytham called out as he started to look for you. Your father, Shay, just started laughing. 

[A/N]: Did you like it?

Don't forget to make request!