Onew is Gay?

It had been three days, twelve hours, fifteen minutes and thirty-two seconds since Onew had last spoken to Kibum. Since they had kissed.

    Currently, Kibum was sitting in math class trying not to stare holes into Onew’s head, to no avail. He may have been able to concentrate if they hadn’t kissed and if Onew hadn’t been completely ignoring him since then. Not that Kibum had tried to get in contact either, but that didn’t matter. After all, he could have at least told Kibum that he wasn’t gay and that he never wanted to see his face again, or that he liked it. Key doubted the later simply because of the silent treatment, but he could dream.

    When the bell rang Kibum was snapped back into reality. The teacher belted homework instructions at top volume, trying to over power the chaos of chatter that erupted as everyone got up to leave. Key moved his eyes to Onew’s empty desk and then the door where he saw his retreating figure only fleetingly. He really didn’t want to talk.

    “Kibummie~,” a voice sang from down the hall. It was obviously Taemin, Minho trailing behind in usual closeness. They always met here before Taemin and Key went to gym.

    “Hey,” Key said a bit unenthusiastic.

    Taemin puffed his cheeks in irritation, “What is with you people today? First, Onew acts like he’s in some huge hurry to get to biology, which he doesn’t have until sixth hour, and now you seem like a lifeless doll. Did something happen? You never told me what happened the other night.”

    “Arrrghh,” Kibum roared in irritation, “I don’t even know anymore.”

    The warning bell rang and Minho gave Taemin a swift kiss on the cheek before regretfully heading toward the language hall. Then, Taemin and Key went into the locker room where Key spilled his guts on the night with Onew.

    “So, to get his mind off of the humiliating failure, I took him to the beginning of that nature trail over by the lake,” Key paused. 

    Taemin smiled, raising his eyebrows, “sounds romantic.”

    “You have no idea,” Key whined in frustration. 

    “So, what happened?” Taemin pressed.

    Kibum let out a breath of air, “Well, we got on top of my car and talked for a while and he agreed to go to prom with me...”

    “You asked him?” Taemin said in disbelief.

    “Yes, well, sort of... It’s more like I offered my company and he accepted.” Taemin nodded, wanting Key to continue. “So, we talked and he said ‘You’re more than enough’ and then it was silent and I waned to so bad so I did and-”

    “Wait, wait, wait! what did you do?” Taemin asked staring at Key in anticipation.

    Key covered his face with his discarded shirt and mumbled, “we kissed.”

    At that moment Taemin screamed louder than any girl at their school could. Everyone was staring, but Key’s face was covered and Taemin didn’t care.

    “Oh my god! I can’t believe you didn’t tell me! What happened next? Was the kiss good? Oh my god, is he not talking to you because you freaked him out? Oh my god, what’s going on?” Taemin jittered out faster than humanly possible.

    Key looked around in a way that made everyone pretend they weren’t listening in. Then, he got close to Taemin and whispered, “he kissed me back, but there was a car alarm and then awkwardness and I drove him home and he didn’t really say anything and now the silent treatment, No communication between me and him what so ever. He won’t even look at me.”