"You're a little dirty boy," she says, looking up at me while pumping. A whimper at the feeling of contact escapes me.

Without warning, she moved her mouth to my length, licking the tip sucking all the pre-cum that's dripping out. Out of my control, countless moans escape my mouth loudly, but as I was picturing all these action being done to me by Luke and not Vanessa, my mind began enjoying it too much. The thought of it actually being Vanessa slipped my mind when I moaned Luke's name loudly causing Vanessa to choke with my length in her mouth.

Suddenly, my mom began to bang on the door demanding for entrance. Vanessa frantically stood up from her position in front of me and sat on the edge of the bed. She held an expression unreadable, I couldn't really tell if it was sadness, confusion, anger, or all three.

"Give me a second, Mom. I'm almost done getting ready," I say so she can stop banging on the door.

"You getting dressed doesn't involve moans coming from my son. Hurry up, Calum," my mother says and I can almost see the grin on her face through the door.

I roll my eyes and slide my boxers back up. I grab my pants from the ground and slide them on as well. Silence fills the once loud room. I don't know what I'm going to say to Vanessa, but I know this won't end well.

I sit on the bed next to Vanessa. She passes me my shirt and I began to unbutton it to put it on. There's silence still between us but to my surprise, she breaks it.

"You're gay, Calum, aren't you," she states rather than asking. I can hear the disgust in her voice and my heart fell. I'm not gay. "You like Luke, don't you?" She whispers as if afraid of my answer.

I don't like Luke. I don't like him. I can't fucking like him. I love Vanessa. I'm so fucking confused. I'm so angry all I want to do is punch a wall and cry. I know one thing for sure. I don't fucking like Luke. I can't like him and I won't. I refuse to let some stupid fucking kid meddle into my life and ruin my relationship with Vanesa and my mother.

"No, I love you," I say as honest as I can, but it sounds forced and I'm not sure if she can tell.

"Why'd you moan his name, then, while I was blowing you? You wish it was him doing it rather than me?!" She half yells, half whispers, "Your mother will never accept you."

That's where she's right. My mother will never fucking accept me, not that there's anything to accept. I'm not fucking gay and I have no such feelings for Luke.

"The only reason you got hard just right now, Calum, was because you pictured Luke doing all these those things to you. Not Vanessa. She may have been doing them, but you imagined a blonde-headed boy with a lip ring taking you in the mouth and pumping your length. Not Vanessa. You never get hard with Vanessa. Never. That isn't normal. It isn't right. It isn't acceptable," My mind states.

Shit. Even my fucking mind sounds disgusted with me. I ignore my mind, ignore everything telling me the truth, and I try to convince her I'm telling the truth.

"Vanessa, I love you so much. So much. You're the only one for me," I trail off and begin to cry, not due to the fear of losing her, but because of my false proclaiming of love towards her. "I don't want Luke. I've told you before I'm not gay nor will I ever be," I state, gaining back the strength in my voice as my crying dies down.

"As for the name, I don't know. Luke's been causing me so much stress lately and this," I pointed between us, "relieved some of that stress which I'm guessing caused me to say his name," I lie confidently.

Vanessa stands up while grabbing my hand. We're standing in front of each other. My button shirt needs one button to be buttoned up. I can see Vanessa holding in cries.