EPILOGUE

The excitement of the guests radiates all around him. The idea of finally sealing his love fills him.

"Here she comes." Someone whispers.

He watches as his beautiful bride makes her way down the aisle. She walks, cautious not to trip, eager to get to her soon-to-be husband.

"Alright, settle down." The pastor says, once they've finally met each other at the alter.
"We are gathered here today to seal the love of Azacia Bella Jones and Grayson Diego Lively,"

The butterflies in each of their stomachs won't quit, but they feel it deep in their bones that this is what they each want.

"I'll give you a chance to say your vows."
She starts, smiling at her fiancé.
"Grayson, you were always full of jokes and innuendos. You could always make me smile or laugh. And that's all I want. I hope that going into the future, you keep up the jokes and keep smiling. I promise to always stick by you, no matter what. Even if that means getting embarrassed or making a fool out of myself. I'll do anything for you."

With a cough and a smile, he begins his.
"Azacia, there are no words to explain how special you are to me. Let alone how important you are in my life. Once upon a time you said your mood was dependent on me, but the truth is that my whole life, my happiness- everything is dependent on you. Thanks for being in my life and I promise to make the rest of yours amazing. Whether it be cracking jokes at inappropriate times or making you breakfast. I love you, princess."

"Okay, after those moving speeches, let's continue. Azacia Bella Jones, do you take Grayson Diego Lively to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do," she says, a tear slipping down her cheek.

"And Grayson Diego Lively do you take Azacia Bella Jones to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
"I do," he smiles.

"Then I now pronounce you husband and wife!"
They both let out a nervous laugh, before he pulls her to him.
"You may now kiss the bride."
And he does.

____________________________