Niall For Kathleen

Hello wonderful readers!

This one is for VampDire. It is based on my story ‘Vanished’ where the main character goes into the forest because her enemies dared her to. Why a forest, you ask? Well, that’s because in this certain forest there has be myths of ‘Cold blooded killers’ taking or killing any that step far enough into the forest. However, she does not believe the myths and takes the dare.

.

.

.

Enjoy, my pretties!! xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Blackwood forest is known for it terrifying myths.” Mr. Horan, our teacher started. “Stories of people going in, and never coming out. We have had police search Blackwood forest, But they too just simply...well.. vanished.” He finished. “Pfft, I don’t believe this bull!” I called out. “Oh yeah, Well then I dare you to go in there for the night!” Becca, my enemy dared. “Deal! And if I- I mean - when I make it out alive, you and you’re friends have to leave me and my friends alone for the rest of the year!” I snapped. “Deal and when you don’t-” She was cut off by Mr. Horan. “Girls! This is nothing to play around with! It is serious, and you could end up dead!” He warned. I rolled my eyes. “Kathleen, if you go in there, there is a chance that you could not make it out! Do you wish to die tonight?” He asked. I shook my head. “Then I suggest you stay away from that forest! Class dismissed.”  He finished, walking out of the classroom. I rolled my eyes and turned back to Becca. “Are you really gonna let him stop you from doing this!?” She challenged. “No way! I’m going in there no matter what he says!” I answered. “Great! Be there tonight at 6. No later or you lose.” She said with a b*tchy tone. “I’ll be there.” I spat, before stomping out of the classroom. 

---

As soon as I got packing the things I’d need to keep safe. Clothes, a knife, matches, a small sleeping bag, a torch, water, a warm blanket, and some energy bars. Soon I finished packing. I had a quick dinner and headed out to my trucks. 

“Good, 37 seconds and you would have been late.” Becca’s friend, Ella, smirked. I rolled my eyes and stalked towards Becca. “So what? You just gonna stay here all night?” I asked. “Yep, make sure you don’t pussy out.” She laughed along with her plastic friends. I sighed and turned towards the forest. My heart beats pound as I take my first steps further and further into the darkness. I soon can only hear the faint sounds of the girls giggling and the birds singing loudly. I chose an open spot surrounded by trees for protection. It’s beginning to get darker so I decided to set up a fire and pull out my blanket, knife and torch from my bag. I find it funny how the birds are chirping at 9 at night. I snuggled down under my blanket. 

Suddenly the birds stopped chirping and every silenced... Huh? Weird. It’s like everything just came to a holt.. “Well, well, well. Look who didn’t listen to Mr. Horan..” A husky voice chuckled, emerging from behind a tree. I stood and head the knife out towards him. He smirked evilly. F*ck, He is gorgeous. Chocolate curls and deep green eyes that you could literally drown in. “H-How do you know about that!?” I stutter. “Well, Niall happens to know me. He threatened to hurt me if I happened to find you in here.. and I touched you. I promised not to. But damn, now that i’ve seen you... I don’t think i’ll be able to keep my hands off of you..” He spoke deeply, moving towards me. I outstretched my hand, still gripping the knife tightly, threatening him if he came any closer. That only made his evil smirk grow. “Go on, Kathleen. Stab me.. I bet you don’t even have the guts!” He teased, tilting his head in amusement. And he was right... I couldn’t hurt a fly to save my life. Every step he takes forward, I take back. My back hit the tree. I noticed his eyes turn a demonic black. I wanted to scream and run. But I couldn’t, it was as if I was under a trance. He had me trapped between his body and the tree. His hand slipped over mine, taking the knife from my hand and tossing it away. His eyes never leaving mine. His lips dipped to my neck, leaving trails of kisses. He stopped at my jugular vein and trailed his fangs across it. My breathing raced. 

Next thing I know, Harry was bowled from me. All I saw was a flash of blonde. I couldn’t see what was happening, because they were running, beating and hissing at each other in a fast motion. Vampire speed, i’m guessing.

It all ended. I was too afraid to look up at them. Afraid the curly haired vampire may have won their fight. “Kathleen..” A familiar voice spoke. My eyes widened as I looked to the mop of curls lying on the ground. Then I looked up to where the voice came from. “Mr. Horan..” I whispered. He held a look of pity in his beautiful blue eyes. “I am very disappointed in you, Kathleen.” He announced. “I’m sorry, Mr.Horan, I should have listened to you!” I apologized. “Hm, now I suggest you come with me if you want to make it out alive of this forest. Most things in here wouldn’t give you a first plead before they ripped you to shreds...” He explain. “But what about you.. You’re a..a...” I paused, and gulp. “Vampire.” He completed. “Yeah..that. How can you control yourself?” I asked. “I’ve been trained. Now, come.” He replied, tipping his head in a direction. I grabbed my stuff, with his help, of course and and began following him through the forest.

Soon we came upon a house high up in the trees. “I’m gonna need you to trust me..” He said, gesturing to the house. “We’re going up there!?” I exclaimed. “Yes. Or would you prefer getting eaten down here?”. “Good point..”. I hopped up on his back and clung tightly to his shoulders. We were soon shooting up the tree at vampire speed. I opened up the wooden door and surprisingly found a cute little home inside. “Make yourself comfortable. I’ll make us tea.” He smiled. I gave the smile right back. Moments later, he came back with two mugs in his hands. I thanked as he passed me one. I shivered at the feeling of the hot tea running down my throat, making me realize how cold I am. Niall must have noticed this, as he stood up, grabbed my blanket and wrapped it around me. “What do you have to lose over this bet with Becca and her friends?” He asked. “Well, I don’t really lose anything. Basically, she gets to tell the whole school my darkest secret and I have to fess up to it.” I answered. “And what is that.. If you don’t mind me asking?”. I-uh...I.... Kinda...cut...” His eyes widened at my answer. “Why? Why would you don’t that!?” He spoke worriedly, reaching out to catch my hands in his. “I don’t have the best life, I guess. Mum and dad left me, they didn’t want me. And so they left me with my Aunt Julia.. She treats me like c*ap. My social life isn’t any better.... I have no friends... I’m a failure, I’m useless, I’m unloved. But most of all... I’m ugly.” I cried. “Nononono. Kathleen you are NONE of those things. You. Are. Beautiful!” He said, crouching in front of me, rolling my sleeves up and kissing my cuts. “You are the most beautiful girl I know!” He said, looking me dead in the eye. I blushed, as a slight smile crept onto face. “You think so?” I whispered. “I know so!” I replied, crash his lips on mine. Our lips moved in perfect sync. I’d always liked Mr. Horan, He sweet. I remember when he first came into our school, all the girls were falling at his feet. They thought he was a student, considering he’s still so young. I smiled as we separated. “Kathleen, I want to be the one to show you just how truly beautiful you are....Be my girl?” He begged. I simply replied by joining our lips, once again.