Chapter 11

When this chapter reaches 25 votes, 15 comments... I will update right away. How does that sound?

Unknown

I woke startled and I looked around at my surroundings. It seemed like I couldn't fall asleep longer than a few hours. I didn't know exactly what time it was. I was still inside of this house.

I lifted my head from Andy's chest and stared at his doll-like features. His beautiful porcelain skin, his long eyelashes, his... I don't know. I didn't know a man could be this beautiful.

My thoughts were interrupted by a large noise from another part of the house. I widened by eyes when I saw another figure stand in the house.

"Andy.. wake up," I mumbled to him. Either he was a deep sleeper, or he just didn't want to wake up.

"Andy!" I slapped his face and he woke up almost immediately. Andy glanced over at the man who had a gun on us.

He whistled with his fingers and then several more men walked in. Andy looked more worried than I was.

"Look what we have here." another man walked inside the house. Andy pulled me so I was behind him. His body was stiff and he no longer had that sweet look on his face.

"What do you want?" Andy declared. His voice was shaky. Was he worried? I've never seen him this worried besides when I got shot that one time.

"Nothing that is. What happened to us sticking together Andy? We were supposed to purge together?" the man's eyes skimmed over to me.

"And I see you found another girl to hook up with." he smirked at me and I hid behind Andy.

"We aren't hooking up. She's just a friend. Please... just leave." he pleaded.

I felt my stomach drop to this. A friend? Was that all I was to him? Did that kiss mean nothing?

The man just laughed at his plea.

"We all know you're lying, Andy. I can tell you really-" and I was suddenly pulled away from Andy.

"-care about this girl." he smirked as he looked over to the two guys who took both my arms.

"Let her go now." Andy's eyes darkened.

"Why should I? You knew the rules. You're part of our group. You can't just go against us." the man said.

The group? What does he mean he's apart of the group?

I darted my eyes over to Andy.

"What do you mean you're apart of the group?" I asked shakily.

The man's laugh grew stronger this time.

"She doesn't know?" he walked over to Andy. He leaned over close to his face.

"Tell her, why don't you?"

I darted my eyes from Andy to the guy over and over. Tell me what? I felt a gun go against my head and my knees start to wobble.

"Tell her Andy right now!"

"Please! Please Don't Shoot her!" He begged.

"Then tell her. It's not that hard Andy." the man said once more.

"I-I..." the gun cocked and he shoved it closer to my skull.

I felt tears start to stream down my face. I was going to die. This was it.

"I-I'm apart of the group you saw at your house. I was the one who saw you from the closet. I was the one who was going to kill you. I killed your father. I-" the man interrupted Andy right away.

"That's enough." he said then pulled Andy and he was locked in between a few more guys.

"W-what?" I whispered.

Andy pleaded with his eyes. But how could he expect me to just be okay with that?

I felt my eyes drown with tears and the next thing I knew I was sobbing. How could he do this to me? How could he draw me in like that and then I find out that he was the one who killed my father...

"I-I can't believe this," I muttered softly.

"Oh, believe it." the man whispered into my ear.

"Now, let's have some shall we?" He raised his gun up and pointed it at me.

"I can't wait to see your pretty little eyes disappear from this world." he had his finger on the trigger.

"NO!" Andy screamed.

"Please! Shoot me instead. Let her live." he whines out.

I shake my head violently. I had nothing to live for. He killed my father. I didn't even know what to do anymore.

"I'm not sure if you really want to do that, Andrew." he laughed.

"P-please. Just don't hurt her." He pleads.

No, this couldn't happen.

"Well, that's your choice Andy." and I heard a loud bang.

Andy's body dropped to the floor. I stood there with my mouth opened. I couldn't believe this. No, he couldn't be dead.

"Andy!" I screamed and ran to his lifeless body. I rolled his body over and looked at his eyes.

The bright blue that once was held inside of them, was gone.

His eyes didn't twinkle anymore. His lips were parted and gentle. I shook his body, hoping he would just wake up. I didn't even care about the blood that was now all over my hands. His head was completely covered in blood with a hole smack in the middle of his forehead. His beautiful porcelain skin was no interrupted by that damn bullet hole.

"Please A-Andy." I continued to shake his body.

"Wake up.."

This wasn't real. This couldn't happen! No.. please someone wake me up from this dream! It has to be a dream. I couldn't end like this.

"Now that he's gone." I heard a voice behind me.

"Your turn." and with that, he turned the gun on me just as I went to look at him. My lips parted to say something, but the next thing I knew I was hit with darkness.