Chapter 19 : Stop chasing us.

Amanda's POV

"Let me at least clear my point ", I thumped my toes and caught his walking speed. Suddenly we heard the leaves moving like someone was stepping on them slowly and carefully. I examined our walking style to figure out whether it was ours but my mind was blown to the fact that it wasn't our footsteps. 

"Ow, my leg ", I acted like there was a sprain on my leg to check out whether we were being stalked.  I cornered my eyes towards the direction of the noise and not to my surprise I saw three humanly figures behind the tree, not specifically their bodies but the shadows formed out of reflection from the sun. After talking further, I saw four more figures behind the back of the tree which was distanced from us but visible to some extent.

My heart almost plummeted on the ground and then regained back its original position as an outcome of terror. I widened my eyes but then resorted back to normal trying to act sane. "Are you doing fine ?", Mr. Reynolds inquired.

"Yeah. What will happen to me, I'm fine, thanks", I stood up and stayed more active than usual. 

I had to tell Mr. Reynolds about it, I just had to think about a clever plan to explain the situation to him without making the hooligans aware.  I pulled Mr. Reynolds extremely close to me and thought for a while to pick between hug or kiss. If I hugged him the hooligans would figure it with my lips moving. That just left me with the last option.

Our nose touched and our eyeballs met, I knew that he'd definitely judge me for a while for this action but what mattered was him knowing the truth about this moment. I balled the back of his head with my palms making a movement with my fingers through his hair.

I uplifted my cheek as he was bigger in height.  I pressed my lips against his lips without wasting a second. I could sense his astonishment, I made sure my face wasn't visible to the hooligans so I parted my lips away for like 0.000001 inches. "They're here. We've been spotted Mr. Reynolds ", I whispered extremely softly, my lips collided with his lips after every movement of mine. 

He pushed my back towards the closest tree pressing his lips hard to mine. I knew he did this so that the stalkers didn't get the clue of us talking in between. He pressed his lips harder this time asking permission for entrance, I permitted. Our tongues collided with each other roughly giving us a feel of each other's mouth. His hand lifted me up as I twirled my legs around his waist continuing the kiss. 

We parted away to breathe, I let out a small moan. He unplugged my back from the tree and slowly and steadily started to walk whilst kissing me harder every time. Yes, his kisses raced my heart like no one ever did before but maybe this time he was carried away with the moment and was charged to inevitable pleasure.

His hands moved throughout my hips. He parted his lips again and placed soft kisses on my cheeks, licking it a bit. I could feel my cheeks turning wet. He continued this action and pinned me towards the other tree which was pretty much at a great distance away from the old one. His hands traveled through my breasts.  A little amount of moan escaped my lips, my eyes were straight in position with the hooligans who didn't dare to move after our make out as my face was in contact with their direction this whole time.

He sucked my neck, I pulled him closer to mine interlocking my hands against my neck.  His lips traveled from the chin to my mid-neck. He pulled my dress a bit down which showcased half of my cleavage. "Are they looking at us ", he questioned while sucking the top of my cleavage.  

"Woah! yeah. ", I signaled him.  "Let's move on to the next tree then ", he came extremely close to me before kissing me down my throat after uplifting me again. We were now inches away from them, he pulled me apart and later on the ground. His hands were placed on my waist now, we kept walking slowly.