Book Two - Synopsis

FEATURING CAMERON WEST AND AVERY CRUZ:

Under-the-radar boxer Cameron West loves to get through life in a series of humour and mischief. He'll be there to charm your panties off and give you a good laugh about it right after. But it's true when they say that the happiest people often hold the darkest secrets. Cameron is running from an extremely dark past, with secrets he'll fight to take to his grave, and isn't too proud about how he still hasn't escaped his demons. His biggest secret of all could threaten to ruin his career completely and is the reason he refuses to pursue his passion of boxing. When a certain fiery Latina sashays her way into his life and his heart, Cameron must rid of his demons once and for all and struggle to keep what he loves by doing what he does best: fight.

Spunky and flirtatious Avery Cruz can give anyone a run for their money with her witty comebacks and alluring demeanour. Finally reaching the level of psychiatry she aspired to achieve, she's at the peak of getting a handle on her life. That is, until, a charismatic boxer who never fails to melt her with his all too adorable smiles completely consumes her head and heart. Avery soon discovers that this seemingly carefree hunk is hiding some major secrets that threatens to crash everything they managed to built. Pasts will be revealed, trials will come to light, and through it all, Avery will be put to the test. Will she manage to convince Cameron that their love can overcome any demons, no matter how dark or difficult?