Near (Nate River)

One day you find yourself walking around in the mall when you stumble upon someone carrying a toy in his hand. Tripping on him, the two of you fall to the ground. To your surprise, its Near, for sometime it has been hard for you to talk to him. Due to the fact, you've developed an enormous crush on him since joining the SPK. Gathering yourself together to say something, it appears that Near had been talking to you the whole time. Oops.

"I'm sorry Near, what was that?"

"are you alright, you're face is red. Do you have a fever?" As those words left his mouth he pressed his forehead against yours to find out. Even the thought of being close to him makes your heart feel like its beating a trillion miles an hour. Overwhelmed you quickly stand up, you trip on Near's plastic robot he had dropped when you crashed into him.

"I...I'm so sorry," you stutter. At first his face was motionless, but after a moment of silence he starts to smirk at you.

Near: "ha ha, feels like dejavu doesn't it."Hopeless, fun and games were over! If you didn't confess you would go the rest of your life awkwardly, unable to face him normally like you used to.

You: "Near...I have a confession!" Nears faint laughter died.

Near: "What is it?"

You: "I've have a crush on you!" All was silent, was this bad? Was it the worst possible thing to say? What have you done? Finally Near broke the silence with a relieved sigh.

Near: "That takes a lot of my chest, because i've had a crush on you too. I just didn't know if you found it appropriate to date members of the SPK. So i had been hesitant, moreover, it was hard deducting the analysis whether you liked me." Looking away from Near to absorb the information, you became aware that you weren't the only one listening to him. A group of people had swarmed you both, like paparazzi.

"Oh is this a new drama," people questioned.

"Oh such cute boy," another group of people agreed.

"Dude, get off the floor and confess your feelings like a man," a group of guys encouraged while mocking and reenacting how he should go about it, until.

"HEY! GET OFF THE FLOOR! YOU'RE CAUSING A RIOT," a mall cop interrupted trying to break up the group of people blocking the entrance to the toy store. Embarrassed, the two of you stand up. Near takes your hand timidly, you look to him to find the most charming smile he had ever given anyone... The two of you date for 4 more months, before Near gets the thought of marrying you. The two of you get married and live happily forever