INTRODUCTION

THIS TOOK ME A DECENT HOUR! THANK ME LATER!

Hi everyone! The names Alfred F. Jones! Recently I heard some of the countries complain about how hard it is raising kids. But wait until the discover the monstrosity of my 50 kids! "AH what are you-?!" Alfred Jones was quickly ran over by his 50 kids.

===
Hello. It's a pleasure. My name is Alabama or Alice Jones my human name. Hope I can show you my rockets and iron sometime!

===

Uhm hi. I'm Alaska... or Alan jones. The wilderness is my home and I don't like people that much... so bye

===

Hello there! I'm Arizona or Phoenix Jones! I hope we can be friends and beat up my bro Texas!

===

 Hello. I'm Arkansas or Aaron Jones. You like Walmart? Well, i was the one who created it.

===

HIYA! nice to meet ya! The names California or Cali Jones for short. Hope we can go surfing or shopping some time!

===

Hey. The name's Colorado or Colin Jones. Hope I can show you how to ski or show you the snow!

===

 Hey. I'm Connor Kirkland or more known as connecticut! Come to my place because I invented the revolver, portable typewriter, anesthesia for medical use, ice machine, tape recorder, can opener, tape measure, hamburger, lollipop, Frisbee, vacuum cleaner, Polaroid camera, helicopter, colour television, nuclear submarine and the artificial heart! 

===

Hello! I'm Delaware or Don Kirkland. The eldest sibling and the first state! Chickens and Roosters are my thing!

===

Hey I'm Florida or Flores Jones. Come to my place! Its the land of Disney and dick jokes!

===

 Hi there! Come to my place there's lots of great food! Oh wait- I should introduce myself! The name's Georgia or Georgie Kirkland one of the 13 colonies! Hope we can bake sometime!

===

Aloha! I'm Hawaii or Kailua Jones. I am one of the prettiest states with lots of beach and culture if that's your thing! Along with my sister Yorkie, we are one of the more tougher states but that's what makes us strong! Hope to see you soon!

===

 Hullo there! I'm Idaho potato or Ian jones! My place doesn't have too many exciting sites but potatoes are one of them! Come and eat them! 

===

 Hi! I'm Illinois or Ilais jones! My cities are great and so is my football team! HOME TO THE FIRST MCDONALD'S! CLEARLY IM THE BEST!

===

 Hey there. I'm Indiana or Indie Jones. Sports is my thing and my weather's a bit crazy. Come cheer me on at my basketball games!

===

 Scandinavian heritage and Corn is Me! The names Iowa or Ibn Jones! Come visit my place!

===

 Hi i'm Kansas Jones THE STATE OF KANSAS! I have a LOT of great women in my state! Amelia Earhart, The first ever female mayor, and the first ever African American that has received an award! Other than that, wheat and bread is my thing!

===

Hi i'm Ken Jones or the state of Kentucky! My place is known for Fried Chicken and Horse racing!