Chapter 4: Ticking Time Bomb

I lay in bed with the back of my head pressed against my pillow facing my ceiling in deep thought somehow i block out furious rage and fighting i hear from my mother and Todd but that isn't anything new from any other night in this demonic house .

I look at my clock laying next to bed the time say 11:59

I've been dreading this day ever since i heard it over the intercom

"Chase coming back ?" i said aloud pondering on the thought alone.

I Think about everything that he has done to me , every unwanted life changing decision i had to face because of him and i just stare blankly into the darkness i think about every possible scenario that could happen between me and him i wanted to confront him with every fiber of my being and express my intense rage towards him , wanted to ask him questions like " what made you think this was alright to do this to me ?" i was thinking of all of this through my head so rapid and aggressively i almost forgot to breathe , so to calm my nerves i forced myself to sleep .

My alarm woke me up by surprise , i slam my hand on the snooze button in disgust , i wished that i had disappeared into another world where everything wasn't bullshit . i then get up and get ready for school , dressed in my favorite turquoise shirt and faded jeans toped off my my pair of converse i tip toe quietly pass my mom and Todd room hoping they were still asleep . I finally get to the bus stop just in time when its pulling up , i sit down comfortably until i hear these boys rambling on about the game today, One of the boys clearly looked like he wanted to fit in , dressed in geeky attire he had dark brown eyes and a crooked smile that you could notice a mile away , it was god awful, as for the other boy also dressed in geeky attire looked as if he wanted to fit in also had more of a potential looks wise like under all that geeky shit he could acutally be pretty hot .

"Did you hear about that player Chase man he's beast ive heard!"

i roll my eyes so hard i thougth they had gotten stuck

" Yeah Bro i cant wait till i see this game today "

i didn't look back to see these two talking about the stupid shit but thank god we were pullng up to the school .

I watched everyone smiling and going on with there day and i had wished i was one of them .. without a care .. with there friends having fun and being free but no i have to be caged and pushed with limits that feel god is purposely putting on me just to see me cry and be humiliated .

Lunch approached and i see Brent sitting on the bleachers so i make my way over there to sit with him and to see whats up with him but then i heard a sound that played on like a large bus and it was .. The Del Rey high school football teams bus , i stop in panic frozen in fear . What felt like an eternity was only 5 seconds , i look at the bus entrance to see if he was going to come out i was praying that he wasn't but as usual things never go as planned in my life , Chase walked out with his head held high without a care in the world his head turns slowly toward me after he smiled from something his friend said , we finally caught eyes and the only though that cane to mind was

" HOLY SHIT! "

----------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER 4

Wow wasn't that crazy ?!

Will Blu confront chase ?!

Stay tuned for more !

Make sure you vote and fan me for quick alerts on when the other chapters will be available!!!