008 | OIKAWA TŌRU + SUGAWARA KŌSHI

one shot is titled—SICKstatus ; edited as of 03/18/20

status ; edited as of 03/18/20

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Sung Tōru with a devious smirk plastered on his lips.

Kōshi glared at the brunett. "What are you doing here?" He asked, holding onto the small paper bag with medicine in it.

Tōru raised an eyebrow. "What are you talking about? Mother invited me here," just as his rival was about to speak, Kōshi was interupted by the front door opening, revealing your parents with wide smiles on their lips.

"Son!" They chorused, hugging the two boys. "Kōshi-kun, how have you been?" Your father asked as they entered in the house. "I'm fine, Sir, by the way, how is she?"

Your father chuckled, slapping the man's back with a powerful force. "Ohohoho, just call me Otousan, Kōshi-kun!" He can only nod shyly, a blush on his cheeks.

Your mother snickered, guiding Tōru inside the kitchen. "Tōru-kun! don't mind your soon to be father okay? I'm voting on you for my daughter!" He smiled shyly, placing his bag down on the table.

"Where is she, mother? Is she alright?" He leaned towards your mother who prepared him a cup of hot chocolate. She turned around, stirring the hot chocolate. "She's still sick, Tōru-kun. but now that you're here, I'm sure her fever will go down," your mother winked before serving Tōru his drink.

"Arigato," Tōru bowed before taking a small sip, tasting the drink your mother had prepared for him when a loud sneeze echoed throughout the room. He jumped in surprise, the hot chocolate burning his tongue.

"Tōru-kun, are you okay?!" Your mother rushed by his side, with a glass of lukewarm water. He nodded frantically, reaching over to grab the glass of water and took a long sip. Kōshi entered the kitchen, bowing respectfully to your mother.

"Um, Ma'am, Father is calling you, he says that the two of you need to leave as soon as possible," your mother nodded, giving Kōshi a thankful smile and reached over to the car keys hanging on the wall. "Take care of my daughter, Sugawara-san, Tōru-kun," she smiled before locking the door behind her, leaving the two of them and a sick you in the house.

The two shared electrifying gazes before they both ascended up the stairs. Opening the door, they were greeted by you hiding behind the covers while sleeping soundly. The two boys approached you in your bed, sitting beside you in opposite sides of the bed.

Kōshi swept your hair to the side and grabbed a nearby towel to wipe away your sweat while Tōru touched your neck, trying to feel your temperature. "Hey, can you find the digital thermometer for me?" Tōru ordered Kōshi who rolled his eyes and stood up, finding for the digital thermometer.

"You're so hot," Tōru commented, touching your neck again and found a new bag of ice placed inside of a pail. He removed the old bag and replaced it with the new one. "Hey, I know you're awake."

You laughed, feeling your throat hurting as you sat up, you hand supporting your weight as you leaned against the bed's frame. "Aw, come on Tōru, you very no fun," your voice was groggy and hoarse and you were really in need of water.

Kōshi soon came in with the thermometer and a glass of water. It was like he knew that you needed one. "Kou-chan!" You giggled, happy that your friend was also with Tōru, taking care of you.

His lips curled up in a smile. "How are you feeling!" Kōshi gave you the glass of water, in which you gladly took away from him.

"I'm fine," you replied back after drinking water. Your attention was now onto his rival , leaving Tōru to watch the two of you in jealousy.

"Hey!" The jealous man interjected, laying down on the bed, in between the two of you successfully seperating you away from Kōshi.

"Hi," Tōru giggled, causing you and Kōshi to look at each other with furrowed eyebrows.

"What are you up to now, Oikawa?" Kōshi tried to remove him away from your lap but the brunett nuzzled his head to your stomach.

"No!" The brunett protested, his voice muffled. "Just let me be like this."

Kōshi shook his head at Tōru childlike personality as he offered the soup he made for you. "Here, why don't you eat this."

You smiled gratefully, taking the bowl in his hand but before you took a sip, Tōru suddenly grabbed the spoon and ate the soup. Kōshi glared at Tōru while the brunett whistled in innocence. You punched the latter's shoulder.

The man winced in pain. "What? I'm just trying to take a taste to see if he poisoned you!" He pointed a finger of accusation to Kōshi.

"Why would Kou-chan poison me, Tōru?"

"I don't know," he shrugged, failing to notice the look that Kōshi sent him. "Don't judge a book by it's cover?"

"Come on, stop fighting," you said to them and grinned suddenly. "Let's go shopping!" You exclaimed.

The two boys glanced at each other, clearly confused. "But don't you have fever?" Kōshi asked, his hand placed on his hip.

You smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of your neck. "The thing is... I'm only faking it."

"wHAT?!"

this is a one shot requested by @Kuro-Hotaru i'm sorry if it didnt pass your standards.

gUESS WHO IS NOT GOING TO EXORDIUM IN MANILA LATER! ;( im smiling thru tha pein

this sucked bye