-- [CLOSED!] Ch. 10 Topic Poll! --

Hello everyone! Ruka here! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

I've been getting really good feedback from you guys and I believe this is my most popular series right now! Thank you all so much for your support, and I hope that there will continue to be many more chapters to come.

After reading many of the comments, I decided to do something special for the 10th chapter!! This time, you guys will be the ones picking the chapter! Whichever gets the most votes/comments will be the next chapter.

So! The choices will be the following:

- Haru starts elementary school, while Sousuke ponders on the fact that his son was growing up.

- A new addition to the family is introduced!

- A situation occurs where Haru is in danger and it's up to Sousuke to save him.

- Haru + (Name) are sick, leaving Sousuke to take care of them.

- Sousuke discovers Haru's talent for swimming, and reminisces of his swimming career before his shoulder injury.

If you would like to suggest a different topic, please do so here!

I hope to end the poll by February 28, so please vote by then! I look forward to seeing what you all choose!

--
Polling is closed!
And the winner is a new addition to the family! I hope to post the chapter around next week or so. Thanks for participating everyone! (๑>◡<๑)