Chapter Eighty-Two

Chapter Eighty-Two:

I AM SO BUSY, SORRY I AM STRUGGLING TO UPDATE.

---

"Hazzzy slow down." Louis giggled as the older man took his hand and began skipping towards the large boat. For Harry, he wasn't walking fast, but compared to Louis' much smaller strides he was jogging.

"But Lou I'm excited. We haven't  been on a date in what seems like years." Harry paused just outside the entrance to the boat. He searched through his man bag for the tickets as he spoke.

"Yeah, it will be nice. All this baby drama seems, and we appear to have forgotten about romance." Louis spoke softly, as he held his bump.

"Oh no little one, don't be sad. I will romance your ass off... this baby is the most special god given gift to exist."

Louis smiled as he stared up at his boyfriend.

"Thank you Hazza."

"I love you, Louis."

The latter didn't verbally reply; he didn't need to. Because once he stood on his tippy toes and pressed a longing kiss to his lover's lips. Harry knew the feelings were reciprocated

"Okay, now let's get on this boat." Louis cheered as he pulled away.

"Lets."

---

"Wow." Louis stared at the dining area in amazement.

There was a huge set of stairs with gold plated rails leading down towards the bar below; the carpet looked so soft Louis actually considered touching it.

"Hazzy, how much did these tickets cost?" Louis inquired.

"Shh, darling." Harry shushed the small boy before taking his hand and beginning to lead him towards a table. "It's rude to ask how much a gift cost."

With that said Louis let Harry pull out his chair as he flushed red, hiding his blush with his hands. Harry, on the contrary, he knew Louis - and he knew he would be blushing. The littlest thing could make the boy red.

"So, guess why I chose this boat to have our date?" Harry smiled as he too sat down at the table for two. He placed his hand on the table, holding Louis' smaller one in his palm in the centre.

The caramel haired boy raised his eyebrows, "why?"

"Well do you remember the first proper meal we had together?"

Louis smiled, because how could he forget. "Of course Harry, chicken stuffed with mozzarella wrapped in parma ham with a side of homemade mash.

Louis let go of his lover's hand momentarily proceeding to wave his hands around as he described the layers of the food. It made Harry giggle.

"Yes, that's the one darling." Harry paused just to admire how beautiful Louis was. He was almost overtaken by his beauty.

"I chose this boat because they serve that exact meal. I thought it 'd be good to have it again, especially in such a lovely setting." Harry tilted his head waiting for Louis' response.

"Harry you're so sappy, I love it. I love the idea; I just love everything... I love you."

Harry smiled because the most beautiful boy in the entire wold loved him and nobody else.

---

The two love birds were now on the balcony of the boat, each with a glass of soda water in their hands. They stood close to each other as they admired the sunset.

Harry had one hand wrapped around Louis' petite waist and his other hand on his bump.

They were the definition of love. It didn't matter that they got the weird look from haters, it didn't matter that they were expecting a baby out of wedlock nothing was important to them, other than each other.

They were living a romance in a naive bubble, two little love-sick boys.

They wouldn't be ready for what they would come home to.