A Hunter Hayes Love Story

A\/N: I got this idea when I was at the Rascal Flatts with Hunter Hayes and Sara Evans concert that I went to this weekend. It's a Hunter Hayes love story! Ale pretend that Taylor Swift doesnt exist in this story because my oc will be using her songs. Hope you enjoy it!

Hello, my name is Ariana Rose White and Im going to tell you a story. I was born in Jonesboro Arkansas. It is a small town. I followed my older brother's league and started playing piano at the age five. At the age of seven, I started playing guitar. I would play at family reunions and parties. Everyone in Jonesboro knew who I was by my being able to play two insturments at the age of nine. At the age of twelve, I picked up a liking for the violin. So at the age of thirteen, I was able to play three instruments. And then something amazing happened. When I was sixteen, I was signed to Atlantic Records in Nashville. I had several demos and then I released a Christmas album. Then about a year ago, I release my first self-titled album. Now, my second album called Fearless was released a few months ago. The a month ago, I got a call saying Rascal Flatts wanted me to join their thaw out tour. Hunter Hayes and Sara Evans were both going to be joing the tour also.

A\/n: That was just a little background info for the story! The first chapter will be up soon!