-ˏˋthirty three:birthday gift part twoˊˎ-

The day passed by pretty quickly. Mikey bugged me every minute of the entire day about what I was planning for him, but I ignored him. Alicia and I kept exchanging glances and smiles, luckily unnoticed by Mikey. I couldn't help but think that if he did notice, it would probably look like we were having an affair or something. I laughed at the thought; that was ridiculous for two reasons. One, I was gay. Two, how insane would I be to cheat on Gerard Way?

"What's so funny?" Mikey asked as we waited outside the school for Gerard to come. I realized I'd accidentally laughed out loud at my thoughts.

"Nothing," I answered, since we were alone.

"What are you planning, Frankie?" he whined again. "When you actually do stuff it's scary and never good."

"Oh, this is good, trust me," I said, and started walking towards Gerard's car as I saw him pull up in front of the school. Mikey followed behind me, still whining about what I had planned, but I ignored him the entire time.

I hopped in the car and immediately noticed that Gerard was dressed up more than usual. He had on a white button-up shirt, with a black vest on top, and a black and white striped tie underneath; all this paired with an unbelievably tight pair of black skinny jeans. His hair was parted towards one direction but fell messily and casually around his face, giving him that usual look of amazingly effortless. I stared and of course he noticed this, a smirk playing on his face.

"You approve of the outfit?" he asked and I wasted no time in nodding. He laughed and took my hand and kissed it, running his thumb over my knuckles. "All for you."

"Whoa, Gerard," Mikey gasped, hopping into the backseat. "You look like a human. Is that your costume?"

"Ha ha, funny," Gerard rolled his eyes. He released my hand and drove us home. We all got out of the car and went into the house.

"You should go get dressed," Gerard told me. "We'll be going out in a bit."

I nodded and headed down into the basement. What the fuck was I gonna wear? I couldn't imagine pulling off the casual yet formal look that Gerard did. I went into the bathroom and scrubbed at my face, getting all the make-up off, then went into the room to dig around the mess of clothes. It made me smile how I couldn't tell which clothes were mine and which were Gerard's anymore. We casually shared everything.

I found a pair of black skinny jeans that I knew made me look good. They were my tightest pair and I was pretty sure Gerard would appreciate that. I slipped them on while looking through my more "formal" clothes. I found a black short sleeve button-up and put that on, tucking it into my jeans, then I found a black tie and put that on as well. I didn't like the short-sleeve shirt so I dug around for something to wear on top. I found a black jacket that looked like a cross-over of a leather jacket and a fancy silky button-up. I slipped it on and buttoned just the middle button, then ran to look at my reflection. Huh, not bad. I ran my fingers through my hair, then went back into the room and got my cell phone. I already had a text from Alicia.

She'd asked, "When do I come over?"

I replied, "I'm about to leave, so head over here. I wanna be here when he sees you so I can see his reaction."

She replied, "Ok, I'm on my way :)."

I put my phone in my pocket and looked around for my cleanest pair of chucks. I put them on and then headed upstairs, where Gerard and Mikey were on the sofa watching some horror movie, I couldn't tell which.

Gerard quickly caught sight of me and his eyes widened, and now I understand why he smirked at me every time I did that, because I smirked just as well.