Chapter 3

*Jhanvi Pov*

"We need a party, Jhanvi." My friends said when we walked out of the exam hall.

"I want to take a rest. Tomorrow onwards I have to go for internship." I mumbled smiling at them.

"We all are going after one week. But why are you joining tomorrow only?" one of the asked frowning.

"You should understand. It is Dr.Raj and you know who is that." Another said when we reached out of the campus teasingly making me blush.

I am fed up with telling them there is nothing like that between us. He feels brotherly way towards me and nothing else.

I just stood there not commenting anything and then we heard someone clearing their throat.

We turned to see a person leaning on the car. While everyone have a curious look, I have a look of shock covering my face.

"What are you doing here?" I asked bluntly.

"You know him?" one asked while another added, "Where were you hiding him?" and many more questions were thrown.

"I will meet you guys later." I mumbled and walked near to him while they left.

"Happy birthday." He said before I could say anything and placed a bouquet in my hands.

"I will leave. I am sure you must go to the hospital to celebrate." He added while I stared at the red roses bouquet.

"I will just go to my room and rest." I mumbled still staring at the first bouquet I received and that too red roses.

For some time we both stood silent and then I glanced at him to ask how does he know about my birthday but saw him staring back at me.

"Come with me to celebrate." He mumbled.

"What? I don't even know you." I said frowning.

"Unlock your phone." He suddenly ordered to which I frowned more, but followed his words when he repeated.

He took it from my hand and clicked the picture of his car from the front and handed it back to me.

He calmly started saying, "Send that to someone and send my name as Ali Mohammed."

I stared at him like he grew two heads and turned around before walking away to reach my hostel.

"I like you and I want to get to know you." His words stopped me.

"Fine!" I mumbled, turning back and walked near to him.

"You are the first man that talked about liking me and I want to remember it without any regret." I added and he nodded with a little twitch on his lips.

And then it started, a whirlwind of dating or courtship like he preferred it is called as with a strong look.

I know I am still young to have any strong feelings, but I couldn't help myself and fell for him head over heels.

The major shock came when he suddenly came to the hospital after two months of dating and held my hand when I was standing near the reception area to sign and leave for the hostel.

His five words changed everything present in my life.

"Will you become my Wife?".