The LGBT Magazine [April Edition]

• Dedicated to All You Readers Out There

 THE LGBT MAGAZINE - AprilEdition

WRITTEN BY ALEX, AMY AND LAURIE.

April 2012

-

Hey guys, so here is the all new... All great and slightly weird, new magazine...ee thing we've decided to make!

Basically its going to be in the genre of those annoying, 'What I hate about wattpad' kind of things. So NO actual story - HOWEVER we are definitely not going to give you a moan about wattpad... cuz that shiz is old! And I never liked them to begin with.

So this is going to work kinda like a magazine. Each month we're hoping to get out a new edition to 'The LGBT Magazine.' (this is the April edition) and we (Alex, Amy and me) are going to upload chapters over the course of the month with stuff like competitions... News... Lists- such as our personal top ten fav LGBT stories etc, and any cool stories that we personally have come across which we would like to recommend. As I said before the library is great, but it gets annoying when you have to spend ages searching for a good read, now that the library is so full with books!

If you have any other ideas of the kind of thing you would like to see in the 'magazine' or the library as a whole, or just have a story you would like us to add to the library, then PM us and one of us shall reply (oh, but if you want us to add your story then add the link to your message :) 

One last thing, us at library have straight and Bi people working on the mag at the moment. So really we believe it will be good for 'The LGBT Magazine' if we can get help from the rest of the LGBTQPA community! XD So we are looking for; - A gay male, A Lesbian, A Trangender, or anyone else who falls into the TQPA community, who would like to help us out at the magazine by writing your own articles about anything really related to the LGBTQPA community, If you think your up for the challenge then please contact us over private messaging.

Laurie.

LGBT-Library Team.

[Note: All of us at the Library have been extrememly busy lately. And I've had a couple people tell me on chat that we need to start moving things along again. So I'm sorry for how slow it's been, but we try. It's not like we get paid to run the Library like the Wattpad team. SO please be patient with us. And with this magazine. And please go and harass Laurie to get all of the reader submissions from her email so that I can post them because I can not log onto her email, nor do I have any idea of who's submitted what, if anything. We have a buttload of PMs and I don't even know where to begin searching.

Thanks, lots of love. Get excited. - ♥ Alex]