Rude Awakening: Chapter IV

Zach!!!! I don't know who this actually is, but anyway, he is exactly how I imagine Zach it's a little uncanny

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Zach!!!! I don't know who this actually is, but anyway, he is exactly how I imagine Zach it's a little uncanny.  I mean, the lip ring, tattoo, dog tag, beanie thing, blue eyes...very uncanny. Except Zach's eyes are like the ocean, not gunmetal. Here you go.....

++++++

When Alessandra arrived home, she was genuinely scared. Her father was very quiet, sleeping peacefully in his chair with cocaine still powdered on his nose. She was relieved at the sight, and ran to her room, sighing. She grabbed a protein bar from her desk, picked out an outfit of the day—which consisted of jeans and a T-shirt—and showered.

She snuck out to the library where she had to tutor people, from different schools, of course, then went by the diner to grab dinner.

When she sat down at the diner bar, she noticed a familiar head of black hair, it looked like wavy, rough silk. She prayed that it wasn't who she thought it was, though praying's never got her anywhere. The head turned and she saw the distinct amber-gold eyes, and she froze at her spot on the diner bar, her milkshake still in her hand, her eyes avoiding his.

Though a girl, the same girl Alessandra saw at Aiden's house, was approaching her with a smile that could melt anyone's heart. "Hi." The girl waved, her smile not fading.

Alessandra looked at her and waved back, no smile, not tender expression, just a wave.

"Elena!" Zach was sitting on a booth next to Aiden.

"Zachariah," Elena turned to face him, his eyes were bright with caution, she smiled at him then back and Alessandra. Zach rolled his eyes and was on his feet, leaving Aiden with some other boy, that looked very familiar, and looked a lot like Aiden, too. Though the boy next to him was a few inches taller, "I'm Elena." She outstretched her hand for Alessandra to shake.

"Alessandra." She said, looking at Elena sideways.

"I heard your ribs were broken. I was wondering if maybe, you wanted a doctor to look at them?" She took a seat next to Alessandra, "He's Zach's uncle, so he'll do it for free."

"I'm fine." Alessandra said, sipping her milkshake.

"Are you sure?" Elena had very welcoming eyes, and even her smile indicated warmth, "Cuz' if money is your issue, don't worry Zach's uncle will take care of it."

"I'm fine, thanks for caring though." Alessandra managed to say.

"Okay." Elena said, as Zach walked their way and looped his arm around hers.

"We gotta go now, Elena." He said cautiously, biting his lip piercings.

"I thought it started at nine." Elena mumbled.

"It got changed." He whispered, though Alessandra didn't see the point in him whispering, he was loud enough for her to hear.

"Bye, Alessandra." Elena smiled, then walked out of the diner with Zach, Aiden, and who Alessandra recognized as Daniel Franco.

Aiden's brother, who graduated three years back, when Alessandra was still a sophomore. He was as much a legend as Aiden. Elena kinda looked like Aiden and Daniel if Alessandra was being honest. They all shared the same eyes. Daniel, who Alessandra only met eyes with once, had emerald eyes, that had very dark rings around the iris, just like Aiden's, except Aiden's were like fire, and Daniel's were like nature, and Elena's eyes were dark, but they got lighter as they reached the middle, light brown ringed her pupil, black on the outside, and very, very dark rings, also around her iris. Though Elena's eyes looked welcoming, where Aiden's eyes looked dangerous, and Daniel's eyes looked stern.

She walked back home, thinking about all four of the people she saw, there was something about all of them that was the Cullen gang in Twilight. They were all remarkably beautiful, all had a badass look to them, and they were all so mysterious.

Aiden was simply stoic, never showing any emotion except amusement and annoyance. He seemed to be the reckless type, to Alessandra. As if he tried to be less reckless more stoic. It was something that amused Alessandra.

Zach was reluctantly kind. As if he was trying his best to be a good person, he was very cautious, though something about him gave Alessandra the idea that he was fearless.

Elena was ever so welcoming and warm. She seemed to Alessandra and young as loyal. As if she would so anything, and anything for anyone she loved. But yet there was something of badass, buried in her leather jacket.

Daniel, he was simply a bad boy. Mean, cold, badass, reckless, fearless. There was something about him that didn't strike Alessandra was a bad boy though, as if his bad boy image was just a façade.

+++++++

AUTHORS NOTE!

This chapter was acting very weird when published, so I had to publish it again.

The Age of Shattered Innocenceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें