Friendship complications

Previously:

After a few minutes of waiting and talking, the winner was announced.

"The year's winner of Phoenix Drop High's annual talent show is...." They paused for dramatic effect "APHMAU!!!!"

I was smiling like a manic. I walked up on the stage and collected my trophy, thanked everyone and walked home with all my friends, and my trophy.

*****

Aphmau's P.O.V

A few days had passed since the talent show, and my voice was still recovering. Laurance was feeling much better and Leah was due back within the next two weeks. Life was genuinely going great; well, if you take out the Tiffany thing. But, eh. I'm fine.

"Jess~!" Alesa cooed to me, waking me up from my daily daydreams.

"Hm?" I fluttered back. I sat up straight and directed my gaze towards Miss. Taylor, our maths teacher.

"Jessica," She said, "I'd appreciate it if you didn't daydream, or fall asleep, in my class, please."

"And I'd appreciate it if you didn't call me that; only people I like can call me that." I gave up quite a while ago with holding in Sassmau. It just fails horribly. The whole class was filled with light giggles so I did a sassy hair flip to finish it off. I heard Miss. Taylor mumble something. "I'd appreciate it if you didn't mumble under your breath at me." I heard her growl and sigh in defeat - I giggled. 

The bell rang for break time and I ran out the class with Alesa and Em. "You have to learn to control your sassy side." Em sighed.

"Nah, life is more fun with a lil' bit a sass~." I giggled. As we walked to reach the group, I saw someone new. She had a sweet voice, pale complexion, fair hair and full lips. She was wearing a buttercup flower crown on top of her wavy fair hair, which hung loosely on her back. She was wearing a pastel yellow dress that reached just above her knees. "Bit early for summer dresses..." I thought to myself. Everything about her seemed her seemed perfect - except for her aura. Her aura seemed off to me, but no one else seemed to notice. I was about to say something to Em, but she had already walked over to the group. So had Alesa, Nicole, Garroth and everyone else from our math group.

"I don't like her..." My mind, Mari, said. 

"Me neither..." My conscious, Chloe, agreed. Mari my demons and Chloe is my angels - they're like those things you see in cartoons and movies. And, you didn't hear this from me, but they totally like each other, it's obvious!

"Oh, Jess!" Jin smiled at me and motioned over to him. I shook off all the doubt I had and I walked over with a smile. "What's up?" He asked.

"The sky," I joked. "You?"

"Not much," He smiled before focusing his attention back towards the girl. "This is Jess, my best friend!" I smiled to myself. We broke up last night because we thought it would be best if we were just friends; which we are. 

"You know you miss him~!" Mari cooed.

"She so does!~" Chloe giggled.

"No, I do not!" I said back to them, through my mind. "It's better just being friends!

"Jess?" Jin chuckled, snapping me out of my daydreams. "Oh thank Iren - er, gosh. Anyways, this is Jazz."

"Nice to meet you." I smiled genuinely at her.

"I still don't like her...

"Neither do I..."

"Nice to meet you too!" She smiled. I could see it was through gritted teeth and her voice was the fakest thing I've heard since, well, not really sure how to finish off that comparison, but it was fake!

"Oh my gosh," My mind clicked - this is that girl I was meant to show around today! "I am so sorry I didn't come to show you around today!"

"Why didn't someone remind us?!"

"Oh no, it's no worry," She smiled - fake, again. "I kinda found my own way around when I bumped into this cutey~" She cooed, motioning over to Aaron. Something in his eyes changed and he began to lightly chuckle.

"It was no worry," He smiled. "I'm sorry that Jess didn't come to see you around." He shot me a glare. This took me back; it wasn't my fault I forgot and no one reminded me!

"H-hey!" I defended. "One of you could have reminded me!" Aaron tutted. I was, like, so close to sticking my middle finger up to him! Grr, boys can be so frustrating!

"No, no, it's honestly fine," Jazz smiled. "But anyway, Aaron introduced me to all of your friends and they all began to talk about how great you are!" I lightly blushed. "But, I quickly made friends with them all." 

"Oh, ok..." 

"Oh, cheer up, Jess~Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan nudged me. "We have a new friend! Isn't that good?!"

"Clueless idiot," Mari sighed.

"Shut up, Mari!" Chloe snapped. "It's not her fault she can't sense things like Jessica can!"

"I've told you," I sighed. "Call me Jess."

"No can do, lady Jessica." They both chorused. I sighed, out loud by accident.

"You alright, Jess?" Garroth asked.

"H-huh? Uh, yeah!" I faked. "Can we just go to class?" I grabbed onto Laurance's arm, and to my surprise, he blushed. I giggled. 

"Uh, yeah! I have creative literature with you, Laurance, and Max, right?" Garroth processed to ask.

"Mhhm!~" I hummed.

"Nope, you don't!" Max laughed. "I transferred out - too much fairy talk and such."

"Oh shut up~!" I cooed. "You know you secretly enjoyed Fairy Tail." He as red as his hair.

"There's nothing wrong with it, that's all I'm saying." He sighed. The way his eyes looked, he was imagining all the fanservice.

"Wait, creative literature?" Jazz gasped. "I have that too!" I saw everyone, other than Garroth and Laurance, frown. 

"She has them wrapped around her finger!" Mari yelled.

"Ow! I'd rather not have a headache!" I yelled back. "But you're right..."

"Aren't I always?" She giggled in a 'smart' tone. The representative of me, inside of my mind, the one that talks back to Mari and Chloe, rolled her eyes and lightly giggled.

"Jess!" Garroth and Laurance called. "It's time to go before we're late!"

"Oh right..." I sighed, letting go of Laurance's arm and we left off to our classes. Garroth and Laurance were now completely ignoring me;  I didn't like this. I felt like the third wheel. I have a feeling I won't be liking this girl...

||Welp, enjoy the first chapter for the continuation! There will be slow updates due to the about of books I have going and the lack of schedule I have at the moment and such, but I hope you all enjoy reading!

If you have any suggestions, comment or PM me! I'm thinking of starting doing QOTC (question of the chapter). It'll be a little way for me to interact with you loyal readers and such.

Anyways I'll see you all later! Stay weird! Bye peeps~!

*****

Aha, don't you enjoy it when a 'popular-ish' boy in your school releases your wattpad to the whole school? Aha, end me.