Chapter 43

Alicia Clark.

We start to turn around to face the mystery person but then I feel a pain in the back of my head and everything goes black.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - -  - - - - - -  

I have my eyes closed when my mind starts processing things again I listen for voices before I try to open my eyes. I don't hear anything so I slowly open my eyes I look around me.

I'm in a small room laying on a bed, no handcuffs or ropes trying me down. My weapons are gone and Elyza isn't with me in fact nobody is its just me and the bed and a stand beside me with a glass of water on it and a note that says enjoy.

I don't think so.

I get up and walk over to the door and turn it, it's doesn't turn its locked, shocking. But where are the locks if I'm in the room and there is no way to lock it from the inside it must be locked from the outside, convenient.

I look under the bed hoping to find something to pick the lock with, God my head! I don't know what they hit me with but it hurts.

Completely empty under the bed great.

I feel around in my Hair, yes! I put a bobby pin in my hair a couple of days ago. I pull it out and start to work on the lock. After about what feels like five minutes it Finally unlocks. I slowly open the door and I'm faced with blackness.

I slowly step out of the room and keep my hands on the wall to try and find Elyza maybe there is more room around here and she's in one of them.

My hand falls on a knob. I unlock it and slowly open it.